Driver Gt 710 2Gb

Becca1985

Driver Gt 710 2Gb

Post by Becca1985 »

I recently purchased a GT 710 2GB graphics card and I'm looking for the latest driver to download. I've tried searching on the manufacturer's website but couldn't find a direct link to the driver. I've also checked various driver download websites, but they either have outdated versions or require me to sign up for a subscription. Could anyone please provide a reliable and up-to-date driver link specifically for the GT 710 2GB? I appreciate any help you can provide.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Gt 710 2Gb

Post by Detective »

Below you can download gt 710 2gb driver for Windows.

File name: gt-710-2gb.exe
Version: 3.104
File size: 18.40 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Norton 5.15

Driver Gt 710 2Gb

(click above to download)

Monitor display
Specifications:
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU): NVIDIA GeForce GT 710
- Video Memory: 2GB
- Output: Monitor display

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my monitor not displaying anything when connected to the GT 710?
A: Ensure that the monitor is securely connected to the GT 710 output port and that both the power cable and video cable are properly connected. Also, make sure the monitor is set to the correct input source.

2. Q: Why is there no video output even after installing the GT 710 driver?
A: Verify that the graphics card is seated correctly in the motherboard slot. Check if the monitor cable is connected to the GT 710 output and not to the integrated graphics port on the motherboard. Additionally, make sure the power supply is providing sufficient power to the graphics card.

3. Q: My GT 710 has a low video performance. What can I do to improve it?
A: Firstly, make sure you have installed the latest drivers for the GT 710 from the official NVIDIA website. Ensure that the GPU is not overheating; clean any dust obstructing the cooling fans or heatsink. If necessary, upgrade the power supply unit to adequately support the graphics card's power requirements.
Becca1985

Re: Re: Driver Gt 710 2Gb

Post by Becca1985 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Gt 710 2Gb! I've been struggling to find a reliable one, and this seems to be exactly what I need.