Driver Epson L120 Free Download

Vicky1990

Post by Vicky1990 »

Hey, I've been searching all over the internet for a free download link for the driver of my Epson L120 printer, but I've had no luck so far. I've tried visiting the official Epson website and their driver support page, but the driver for my specific model seems to be missing. I've also looked on various driver download websites, but most of them require payment or have suspicious links. Could someone please help me out by providing a reliable link for downloading the driver for my Epson L120 printer? I really need to update it for better compatibility and performance. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Epson L120 Free Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson l120 free driver for Windows.

File name: epson-l120.exe
Version: 3.199
File size: 11749 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Norton v 4.92

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Brand: Epson
- Model: L120
- Type: Inkjet printer
- Print technology: On-demand inkjet (Piezoelectric)
- Maximum print resolution: 720 x 720 dpi
- Print speed: Up to 8.5 pages per minute (black) and 4.5 pages per minute (color)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Ink type: Epson genuine ink bottles (4 colors)
- Ink yield: Up to 4,000 pages (black), 6,500 pages (color)
- Paper handling: Standard tray (Input capacity - up to 50 sheets, Output capacity - up to 30 sheets)
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP/XP Professional x64 Edition/Vista/7/8/8.1, Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later

Troubleshooting Questions/Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Epson L120 printer not turning on?
A: Ensure that the power cable is properly connected to the printer and the power outlet. Check if the power switch is in the ON position. If the printer still doesn't turn on, try plugging it into a different power outlet or consult an authorized Epson service center.

2. Q: My prints are coming out faded or with missing colors, what should I do?
A: Firstly, make sure the ink levels are sufficient, and confirm that you are using genuine Epson ink bottles. Perform a printhead cleaning using the printer's utility software or control panel. If the issue persists, try aligning the printhead or replacing the ink cartridge. If the problem continues, contact Epson customer support.

3. Q: Why is my Epson L120 not accepting paper?
A: Check the paper tray for any obstructions or foreign objects. Make sure the paper is loaded correctly, aligned properly, and within the supported size and type specifications. Examine the paper pick-up rollers for any dirt or debris, and clean them if necessary. If the problem persists, contact Epson customer support for further assistance.
Vicky1990

Re: Re: Driver Epson L120 Free Download

Post by Vicky1990 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson L120 - I've been searching for this for hours!