Driver Asus Vivobook X540N

Sandy1991

Post by Sandy1991 »

I am having trouble finding the driver for my Asus Vivobook X540N. I have searched on the Asus official website, but unfortunately, I couldn't locate the exact driver I need. I really need this driver for my device to function properly. Can someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the driver? Thank you very much!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Asus Vivobook X540N

Post by Detective »

Below you can download asus vivobook x540n driver for Windows.

File name: asus-vivobook-x540n.exe
Version: 6.103
File size: 25263 MB
Upload source: torrents
Antivirus software passed: G Data version 2.4

(click above to download)

Specification of the Asus Vivobook X540N:

- Processor: Intel Pentium N4200
- RAM: 4GB DDR3L
- Storage: 500GB HDD
- Display: 15.6-inch HD screen
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 505
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- Ports: 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x headphone/microphone jack, 1 x SD card reader
- Battery: 3-cell Li-ion battery
- Dimensions: 381 x 252 x 27.2 mm
- Weight: 2 kg

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Asus Vivobook X540N not turning on?
A: Ensure that the power adapter is properly connected to the device and that the power outlet is working. If the issue persists, try performing a hard reset by holding down the power button for at least 15 seconds and then releasing it.

2. Q: How can I fix the overheating issue on my Asus Vivobook X540N?
A: Check if the laptop's vents are clear of dust and debris. Ensure that the device is placed on a hard, flat surface to allow proper airflow. Additionally, you can use a laptop cooling pad to help dissipate heat more effectively. If the problem persists, it may be worthwhile to clean the internal fans or seek professional assistance.

3. Q: My touchpad on the Asus Vivobook X540N is not responding, what should I do?
A: Make sure that the touchpad is enabled by pressing the Fn key along with the corresponding function key (often F9) that has a touchpad icon. If that doesn't work, go to the device's settings and check if the touchpad is enabled. If it is already enabled and still not functioning, try updating or reinstalling the touchpad driver from the Asus support website.
Sandy1991

Re: Re: Driver Asus Vivobook X540N

Post by Sandy1991 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link, I was desperately in need of a working Windows driver for my Asus Vivobook X540N!