Driver Arduino Uno Windows 10 Download

Dotty89

Post by Dotty89 »

I have been searching for a driver link to download the Arduino Uno driver for Windows 10, but I have been unsuccessful so far. I have tried searching on the Arduino official website and other trusted sources, but I couldn't find a reliable download link. Can anyone please provide me with a direct, working download link for the Arduino Uno driver compatible with Windows 10? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Arduino Uno Windows 10 Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download arduino uno windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: arduino-uno-win10.exe
Version: 6.191
File size: 14.68 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Norton v 3.96

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- The device is an Arduino Uno microcontroller board, commonly used for building electronic projects.
- It is compatible with Windows 10 operating system.
- The board uses an ATmega328P microcontroller with 14 digital input/output pins and 6 analog inputs.
- It has a USB interface for connection to a computer.
- The board operates at 5V DC.
- It can be powered via USB connection or an external power supply.
- It supports a wide range of sensors and actuators to be connected and controlled.
- The device can be programmed using the Arduino Integrated Development Environment (IDE).

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Arduino Uno not recognized by Windows 10?
A: Firstly, ensure the USB cable is securely connected to both the Arduino Uno board and the computer. Then, try a different USB port on your computer. If the issue persists, download and install the latest Arduino drivers for Windows 10 from the official Arduino website.

2. Q: Why is my Arduino Uno not responding to my code?
A: Check for any errors in your code and verify that it is correctly uploaded to the board. Make sure the correct board and port are selected in the Arduino IDE. Additionally, double-check the wiring connections and ensure the power supply is sufficient to run the connected components.

3. Q: Why is my Arduino Uno not powering up?
A: Confirm that the power supply is connected properly and supplying the correct voltage. Check the polarity of the power connections, ensuring that the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals are correctly aligned. If using USB power, try a different USB cable or port. Additionally, check for any short circuits or damaged components on the board.
Dotty89

Re: Re: Driver Arduino Uno Windows 10 Download

Post by Dotty89 »

Thanks for providing the link for the working windows driver for the Arduino Uno, I appreciate it!