Download Ovladac Pro Gamepad Bluetooth

Gerry1989

Post by Gerry1989 »

I'm having trouble finding the driver for my Bluetooth Gamepad. I have searched on multiple websites and forums, but I couldn't find the specific driver I need. Can someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the "Ovladac Pro Gamepad Bluetooth" driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Ovladac Pro Gamepad Bluetooth

Post by Detective »

Below you can download ovladac pro gamepad bluetooth driver for Windows.

File name: ovladac-pro-gamepad-bluetooth.exe
Version: 6.266
File size: 17472 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: G Data ver 5.43

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Device Type: Gamepad controller
- Connection: Bluetooth
- Compatibility: Compatible with personal computers and mobile devices
- Input Method: Supports Bluetooth connection for wireless gaming
- Functionality: Allows users to control games and apps through the device
- Ergonomics: Designed for comfortable grip and extended gameplay
- Battery: Rechargeable battery with long-lasting usage
- Operating System: Supports Windows, Android, and iOS platforms
- Interface: Includes buttons, joysticks, and triggers for various gaming actions
- Dimensions: Compact and lightweight for easy handling and portability

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Issue: The gamepad is not connecting to my device via Bluetooth.
Solution: Make sure that the gamepad is fully charged and within the Bluetooth range of the device. Turn off and on the Bluetooth feature on both the gamepad and the device. If the problem persists, try restarting the device or consult the user manual for further troubleshooting steps.

2. Issue: The gamepad buttons are not responding accurately during gameplay.
Solution: Firstly, check if the gamepad is properly connected to the compatible device. Ensure that there are no obstructions or interference between the gamepad and the device. If the problem continues, try recalibrating the gamepad using the provided software or locate the calibration settings in the game or app being used. If the issue persists, contact the manufacturer for technical support.

3. Issue: The gamepad's battery life seems to be decreasing significantly.
Solution: Check if the gamepad is set to any power-consuming settings, such as high vibration or excessive backlighting. Adjust these settings to conserve battery life. Ensure that the gamepad is fully charged before usage. If the battery drains quickly even with minimal use, the battery might need to be replaced. Reach out to the manufacturer or refer to the user manual for further assistance.
Gerry1989

Re: Re: Download Ovladac Pro Gamepad Bluetooth

Post by Gerry1989 »

Thank you for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Gamepad Bluetooth - it worked perfectly for my device!