Download Hp Laserjet P1007 Driver For Windows Xp

Freda95

Post by Freda95 »

I have been trying to find a download link for the HP LaserJet P1007 driver for Windows XP but haven't had any luck so far. I have searched on the official HP website, as well as various driver download websites, but couldn't find the specific driver I need. Can someone please provide me with a reliable link where I can download this driver? I would really appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Hp Laserjet P1007 Driver For Windows Xp

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp laserjet p1007 for windows xp driver for Windows.

File name: hp-laserjet-p1007-for_win-xp.exe
Version: 3.983
File size: 18.86 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Panda v 3.3

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

Device Name: Hp Laserjet P1007
Type: Laser Printer
Connectivity: USB 2.0
Print Technology: Monochrome Laser
Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Print Speed: Up to 14 ppm (pages per minute)
Processor Speed: 234 MHz
Input Tray Capacity: Up to 150 sheets
Output Tray Capacity: Up to 100 sheets
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP and above, Mac OS X (v10.3 and above), Linux

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is my Hp Laserjet P1007 printer not printing?
Answer: There could be several reasons for the printer not printing. Make sure that the printer is powered on and connected to the computer properly. Check if there are any error messages on the printer's display. Ensure that the paper tray has enough paper and it is loaded correctly. If the issue persists, try reinstalling the printer driver or contact Hp customer support for further assistance.

2. Question: How do I resolve paper jam issues with my Hp Laserjet P1007 printer?
Answer: To resolve paper jam issues, first, turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source. Gently remove any stuck paper from the input and output trays. Open the rear access door, if applicable, and check for paper jams there as well. Clear any jammed paper carefully. Once done, close all doors and reconnect the printer to the power source. Turn it on and try printing again.

3. Question: My Hp Laserjet P1007 prints faded or blurry documents. How can I fix this issue?
Answer: If the printed documents appear faded or blurry, it could be due to inadequate toner levels or a dirty print head. Start by checking the toner level and replace it if necessary. Clean the print head by accessing the printer settings or using the cleaning function provided in the printer driver software. If the problem persists, try adjusting the print density settings or contact Hp customer support for further guidance.
Freda95

Re: Re: Download Hp Laserjet P1007 Driver For Windows Xp

Post by Freda95 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP Laserjet P1007. I really appreciate your help!