Download Hc-Compliant Touch Screen Acer

Birdie

Post by Birdie »

Hi everyone,

I hope you can help me with this issue I'm having. I recently purchased an Acer laptop and I'm trying to update the driver for the Hc-Compliant Touch Screen. However, despite my best efforts, I haven't been able to find a reliable download link for it.

I've already tried searching on the Acer official website, as well as on various driver download websites, but to no avail. The results either lead me to outdated versions or suspicious-looking websites that I don't trust.

Could someone please provide me with a direct download link for the Hc-Compliant Touch Screen driver for Acer? I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide.

Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Hc-Compliant Touch Screen Acer

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hc-compliant touch screen acer driver for Windows.

File name: hc-compliant-touch-screen-acer.exe
Version: 5.690
File size: 19.74 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Norton version 2.74

(click above to download)

The device being discussed is a touch screen from Acer that is HC-compliant. It supports input through touch and allows users to interact with digital content.

Specifications of the Device:
- Brand: Acer
- Type: Touch screen
- Compatibility: HC-compliant
- Input method: Touch
- Output: Allows users to interact with digital content
- Manufacturer: Acer
- Model: Not specified

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is the touch screen on my Acer device not responding?
A1: There could be several reasons for the unresponsive touch screen. First, ensure that it is properly connected to the device. If connected, try rebooting the device to see if the issue resolves. If the problem persists, check for any software updates and install them. If all else fails, it may be a hardware issue, and contacting Acer customer support would be advisable.

Q2: How can I calibrate the touch screen on my Acer device?
A2: To calibrate the touch screen, go to the device's settings and navigate to the "Touch" or "Display" section. Look for a "Calibrate" or "Touch Sensitivity" option and follow the on-screen instructions. This process will allow the device to accurately respond to touch inputs. If the option is not available in the settings, referring to the device's user manual or contacting Acer support for guidance would be recommended.

Q3: My Acer touch screen is registering unintended touches. How can I fix this?
A3: If the touch screen is registering unintended touches, first ensure that there is no physical damage or debris on the screen. Gently wipe the screen with a soft cloth to remove any dirt or smudges. If the issue persists, check the device's settings for any palm rejection or touch sensitivity adjustments. Adjusting these settings may help resolve the problem. If the issue continues, contacting Acer customer support would be the next step for further assistance.
Birdie

Re: Re: Download Hc-Compliant Touch Screen Acer

Post by Birdie »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Hc-Compliant Touch Screen on the Acer device, it worked perfectly and now my touch screen is functioning properly again.