Download Driver Scanner Xerox 3335

Reggie

Post by Reggie »

I have been trying to find the driver for my Xerox 3335 scanner but I seem to be having trouble. I have searched on the official Xerox website and other driver download websites, but I am unable to locate the specific driver for my device. Could anyone provide me with a direct download link to the driver for Xerox 3335 scanner? Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Driver Scanner Xerox 3335

Post by Detective »

Below you can download scanner xerox 3335 driver for Windows.

File name: scanner-xerox3335.exe
Version: 6.993
File size: 15646 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky version 2.89

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Device Name: Xerox 3335 Scanner
- Compatibility: Windows and Mac operating systems
- Scanning Method: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Maximum Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Duplex Scanning: Yes
- Maximum Scanning Size: Letter (8.5" x 11")
- Scan Speed: Up to 35 ppm (pages per minute)
- Output File Formats: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG
- Power Source: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wireless

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is the scanner not being recognized by my computer?
A: Please ensure that the scanner is properly connected to the computer using a USB cable or is connected to the same Wi-Fi network if using wireless connectivity. Additionally, make sure you have installed the necessary drivers for your operating system.

2. Q: How can I resolve paper jam issues in the Xerox 3335 scanner?
A: First, turn off and unplug the scanner. Carefully remove any jammed paper from the scanner tray and clear out any loose bits. Then, make sure the paper guides in the tray are correctly set to match the paper size being used. Finally, plug the scanner back in and power it on before attempting to use it again.

3. Q: Why am I experiencing slow scanning speeds with the Xerox 3335 scanner?
A: Slower scanning speeds can be caused by various factors. Ensure that the scanning settings are optimized for efficiency, such as using a lower resolution for faster scans. Additionally, close any unnecessary applications or processes running in the background on your computer to allocate more resources to the scanning task. If the issue persists, consider checking for any firmware or driver updates for the scanner on the manufacturer's website.
Reggie

Re: Re: Download Driver Scanner Xerox 3335

Post by Reggie »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Xerox 3335 scanner, it saved me a lot of time and frustration!