Download Driver Radeon R5 M320

Gerry1989

Post by Gerry1989 »

I recently upgraded my operating system and I am now in need of a driver update for my Radeon R5 M320 graphics card. I have tried searching for it on various websites including the official Radeon website and other driver update platforms, but I have been unable to find a reliable download link. Can anyone provide me with a direct download link for the latest driver for my Radeon R5 M320? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Driver Radeon R5 M320

Post by Detective »

Below you can download radeon r5 m320 driver for Windows.

File name: radeon-r5-m320.exe
Version: 9.604
File size: 16923 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure v 5.78

(click above to download)

Forum Post:

Device Specification:

- Device: Radeon R5 M320
- Manufacturer: AMD
- Type: Graphics card
- GPU Architecture: GCN 1.1
- Fabrication Process: 28nm
- GPU Cores: 320
- Base Clock: 885 MHz
- Boost Clock: 1030 MHz
- Memory Type: DDR3
- Memory Size: 2GB
- Memory Interface: 64-bit
- DirectX Support: 12
- OpenGL Support: 4.5
- TDP: 15W
- Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x8
- Display Outputs: HDMI, VGA, DVI
- Power Connectors: None (Draws power from the PCIe slot)
- Cooling: Passive (No fan)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: My computer freezes or crashes frequently while using the Radeon R5 M320. What could be the issue?
A: Frequent crashes or freezes can be caused by overheating of the graphics card. Ensure that the GPU is not obstructed or dusty, and verify that the cooling system is functioning properly. Additionally, updating the graphics card driver to the latest version may help resolve any software-related issues.

2. Q: I recently installed the Radeon R5 M320, but my monitor is not displaying anything. What should I do?
A: If your monitor does not display anything after installing the graphics card, check the connections between the monitor and the graphics card. Ensure that the cable is securely plugged into both the graphics card and the monitor. Additionally, verify that the monitor is properly powered on and the correct input source is selected.

3. Q: I am experiencing poor gaming performance with the Radeon R5 M320. What can I do to improve it?
A: To enhance gaming performance with the Radeon R5 M320, ensure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements of the games you are playing. Additionally, optimizing in-game graphic settings to a lower resolution or quality may provide smoother gameplay. Updating the graphics card driver to the latest version is also recommended to benefit from any performance optimizations and bug fixes.
Gerry1989

Re: Re: Download Driver Radeon R5 M320

Post by Gerry1989 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Radeon R5 M320! It's greatly appreciated.