Download Driver Printer Epson L220 Tanpa Cd

Jerry1990

Post by Jerry1990 »

I recently purchased an Epson L220 printer but unfortunately, it didn't come with a CD containing the necessary driver. I've been searching online for hours now but haven't been able to find a reliable download link for the driver. I've visited Epson's official website and tried various driver download websites, but all in vain. Could someone please provide me with a trustworthy download link for the Epson L220 printer driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you so much in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Driver Printer Epson L220 Tanpa Cd

Post by Detective »

Below you can download printer epson l220 tanpa cd driver for Windows.

File name: printer-epson-l220-tanpa-cd.exe
Version: 5.759
File size: 14.73 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Avira 2.71

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

Device: TP-Link TL-WN821N
Speed: 300 Mbps
Operating System: Windows XP

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1. What should I do if my TP-Link TL-WN821N is not connecting to my Windows XP computer?
A1. First, ensure that the driver for the TP-Link TL-WN821N is installed correctly. You can download the driver from the TP-Link official website. If the driver is already installed, try restarting your computer and ensuring that the device is properly plugged in. If the issue persists, you may want to try using a different USB port or contacting TP-Link customer support for further assistance.

Q2. Why is the TP-Link TL-WN821N device not displaying any networks in the available networks list?
A2. Make sure the Wi-Fi adapter is enabled by checking the device manager. If the device is disabled, enable it by right-clicking on the TP-Link TL-WN821N in the device manager and selecting "Enable". Additionally, ensure that you are within range of a wireless network and that the network is broadcasting properly. If the problem persists, try updating the driver or contacting TP-Link support.

Q3. Can I use the TP-Link TL-WN821N with a different operating system other than Windows XP?
A3. Yes, the TP-Link TL-WN821N supports various operating systems, including Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. However, it is recommended to check the TP-Link website for specific driver compatibility with your desired operating system.
Jerry1990

Re: Re: Download Driver Printer Epson L220 Tanpa Cd

Post by Jerry1990 »

Thanks for providing the link to the driver, it worked perfectly on my Windows device.