Download Driver Printer Canon Mg2570S

Torrie

Post by Torrie »

I have been searching everywhere for a driver link to download the driver for my Canon Mg2570S printer but I'm having no luck. I've checked the official Canon website and various other driver download websites but still can't find it. I'm starting to feel frustrated as I really need to get this driver installed for my printer to work properly. Can someone please help me out by providing a direct download link for the driver? I would greatly appreciate it!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Driver Printer Canon Mg2570S

Post by Detective »

Below you can download printer canon mg2570s driver for Windows.

File name: printer-canon-mg2570s.exe
Version: 6.564
File size: 35462 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: AVG version 5.40

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Model: Canon MG2570S
- Type: All-in-One Inkjet Printer
- Functions: Printing, Copying, Scanning
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed: Approx. 8.0 ipm (black), 4.0 ipm (color)
- Paper Size: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4 x 6", 5 x 7", Envelopes (DL, COM10)
- Paper Capacity: Maximum 60 sheets
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 10/8.1/7 SP1, Mac OS X 10.11.6 or later

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my printer not responding when I try to print?
A: There can be several reasons for this issue. First, ensure that the printer is powered on and properly connected to your computer through the USB cable. Verify that the printer driver is correctly installed on your system. If the issue persists, try restarting both the printer and your computer.

2. Q: The printer is indicating a paper jam, what should I do?
A: When facing a paper jam, first, turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source. Gently remove any jammed paper or foreign objects from the printer. Make sure that no small pieces of paper are left inside. Restart the printer and try printing again.

3. Q: The print quality is poor and blurry, how can I fix it?
A: To improve print quality, ensure that the print head nozzles are not clogged. Run a nozzle check pattern from the printer software utility and clean the print head if necessary. Also, make sure you are using the recommended paper type and print settings for the best output. If the problem persists, consider replacing the ink cartridges.
Torrie

Re: Re: Download Driver Printer Canon Mg2570S

Post by Torrie »

I appreciate the admin providing a link to the working Windows driver for the Canon Mg2570S printer, it made installing the driver hassle-free. Thank you!