Download Driver Printer Canon Lbp 2900 Win Xp

Scotty

Post by Scotty »

Hello everyone, I've been trying to locate the driver for my Canon Lbp 2900 printer to use on Windows XP, but I've had no luck so far. I've searched extensively on the official Canon website and checked various driver download websites, but I haven't been able to find a reliable source to download the driver from. Could anyone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver for my Canon printer compatible with Windows XP? I would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Driver Printer Canon Lbp 2900 Win Xp

Post by Detective »

Below you can download printer canon lbp 2900 win xp driver for Windows.

File name: printer-canon-lbp2900_win-xp.exe
Version: 5.975
File size: 44378 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Norton version 4.60

(click above to download)

The Canon LBP 2900 is a laser printer designed for home and small office use. It is compatible with Windows XP operating system. Listed below are the specifications of this device:

- Printer Type: Single Function Laser Printer
- Printing Method: Monochrome Laser Printing
- Print Speed: Up to 12 pages per minute (A4)
- Print Resolution: Up to 2400 x 600 dpi (with Automatic Image Refinement)
- Paper Handling: 150-sheet input tray, 100-sheet output tray
- Interface: USB 2.0 High-Speed
- Compatibility: Windows XP (32-bit)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 370 x 251 x 217 mm
- Weight: Approximately 5.7 kg

Troubleshooting Questions:

1. Why is my Canon LBP 2900 printer not printing anything?
Answer: There can be various reasons for this issue. Make sure the printer is powered on and connected to the computer properly. Check if there are any error messages displayed on the printer's control panel. Ensure that the printer driver is correctly installed and up to date. If the problem persists, try restarting both the printer and the computer.

2. How can I resolve paper jams in the Canon LBP 2900 printer?
Answer: If you encounter a paper jam, firstly, turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source. Carefully remove any jammed paper from the input or output tray using both hands and avoiding tearing the paper. Open the printer's front cover and remove any remaining paper fragments. Close the front cover and reconnect the printer to the power source. Retry printing after ensuring there are no obstructions or residual paper in the printer.

3. Why is my printout quality poor with streaks or smudges on the Canon LBP 2900 printer?
Answer: Poor print quality can occur due to multiple reasons. Firstly, it is advisable to check the toner cartridge and ensure it is not empty or low on ink. Clean the printer's internal components, such as the drum unit, using a soft lint-free cloth to remove any dust or debris. Adjust the print density settings from the printer driver software or control panel. If the issue persists, try replacing the toner cartridge or consult a qualified service technician for further assistance.

Note: The information provided above is based on the general specifications and troubleshooting guidelines for the Canon LBP 2900 printer model. It is always recommended
Scotty

Re: Re: Download Driver Printer Canon Lbp 2900 Win Xp

Post by Scotty »

The provided link for the Canon LBP 2900 printer driver for Windows XP is not working. I tried opening it several times, but it keeps giving me an error message. Can you please provide an alternate link?