Download Driver Geforce Gt 330M

Winnie

Post by Winnie »

I'm having trouble finding the driver for my Geforce GT 330M. I've searched on the official Nvidia website, but couldn't locate a direct download link. I also checked the support pages of my laptop manufacturer, but they only offer outdated versions. Can anyone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct link to download the driver? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Driver Geforce Gt 330M

Post by Detective »

Below you can download geforce gt 330m driver for Windows.

File name: geforce-gt-330m.exe
Version: 5.557
File size: 44807 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v. 5.69

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

Device: GeForce GT 330M
Manufacturer: Nvidia
Memory: 1GB GDDR3
Memory Interface: 128-bit
CUDA Cores: 48
Engine Clock: 575MHz
Memory Clock: 790MHz
DirectX Support: 10.1
OpenGL Support: 3.3
Max Resolution: 2560x1600
Interface: PCIe 2.0 x16
Ports: HDMI, VGA, Dual-link DVI
Supported Technologies: PhysX, CUDA, OpenCL, DirectCompute

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my display flickering while using the GeForce GT 330M?
A: Ensure that the graphics driver is up to date and compatible with your operating system. Try adjusting the refresh rate or resolution settings within the graphics control panel. If the issue persists, check the cable connections for any loose connections or damage.

2. Q: My computer crashes or freezes during graphics-intensive tasks. What should I do?
A: First, make sure you have the latest driver for your GeForce GT 330M installed. If the issue continues, check the system's temperature to ensure it is not overheating. Clean any dust or debris from the graphics card and ensure proper airflow in your computer case. If the problem persists, it might be worth examining the power supply to ensure it can adequately handle the power demands of the graphics card.

3. Q: Can I connect multiple monitors to the GeForce GT 330M?
A: Yes, the GeForce GT 330M supports multiple monitors. You can connect up to two displays simultaneously, using any combination of the available ports (HDMI, VGA, Dual-link DVI). Make sure to configure the display settings in your operating system or graphics control panel to extend or duplicate the desktop according to your preferences.
Winnie

Re: Re: Download Driver Geforce Gt 330M

Post by Winnie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Geforce Gt 330M! It was exactly what I needed and I really appreciate your help.