Download Driver Epson Stylus Nx400

Archie

Post by Archie »

I've been trying to find the driver for my Epson Stylus Nx400 printer but have had no luck so far. I've checked the official Epson website, as well as various driver download sites, but haven't been able to locate the specific driver I need. Could someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the driver? Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Driver Epson Stylus Nx400

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson stylus nx400 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-stylus-nx400.exe
Version: 4.139
File size: 14.48 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky ver. 3.67

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

Device Model: Epson Stylus NX400
Printer Type: All-in-One Inkjet Printer
Printing Technology: Inkjet - 4-color (CMYK)
Scanner Sensor Type: Color CIS line sensor
Maximum Print Resolution: 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
ISO Print Speed: Black - 34 ppm, Color - 34 ppm
Standard Connectivity: USB 2.0
Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Mac
Paper Handling: 100 sheets input capacity, 30 sheets output capacity
Supported Media Types: Plain paper, Epson Bright White Paper, Photo Paper Glossy, Premium Photo Paper Glossy, Ultra Premium Photo Paper Glossy, Matte Paper
Scanner Optical Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
Copier Resize: 25% to 400%
Power Consumption: Standby - 8.5 W, Printing - 13.0 W, Sleep - 2.0 W

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my Epson Stylus NX400 not printing anything?
A1: There could be multiple reasons for this issue. First, make sure that the printer is properly connected to the computer or any other device you are trying to print from. Check if the ink cartridges are installed correctly and have sufficient ink levels. Also, ensure that there are no paper jams or any other visible issues with the paper tray. If the problem persists, try reinstalling the printer drivers or consult the user manual for further troubleshooting steps.

Q2: How do I fix blurry scans from my Epson Stylus NX400 scanner?
A2: Blurry scans can be caused by various factors. Firstly, make sure that the scanner glass and document you are scanning are clean and free from any smudges or dirt. Adjust the scanner resolution settings to a higher value for sharper scans. If the issue continues, try updating the scanner drivers or contact Epson support for further assistance.

Q3: My Epson Stylus NX400 is displaying a paper jam error. What should I do?
A3: If your printer shows a paper jam error, follow these steps to resolve the issue. Firstly, turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source. Carefully check for any jammed paper inside the printer, including the paper tray, output tray, and rear paper feed. Gently remove any stuck paper by pulling it in the direction of paper movement. Make
Archie

Re: Re: Download Driver Epson Stylus Nx400

Post by Archie »

Thank you for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson Stylus Nx400, I really appreciate it!