Download Driver Canon G2010 Windows 7 32 Bit

Rusty1985

Post by Rusty1985 »

I've been searching for a driver link to download the driver for Canon G2010 printer on Windows 7 32-bit. I've looked on Canon's official website, but I couldn't find a compatible driver for this specific operating system. I've also tried searching on various driver websites, but still no luck. Can anyone please provide me with a reliable driver link for the Canon G2010 printer that works on Windows 7 32-bit? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Driver Canon G2010 Windows 7 32 Bit

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon g2010 windows 7 32 bit driver for Windows.

File name: canon-g2010_win732-bit.exe
Version: 5.743
File size: 28307 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v 5.41

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Model: Canon G2010
- Compatible Operating System: Windows 7 32-bit
- Functions: Print, scan, copy
- Print Technology: Inkjet
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 ipm (black and white), approx. 5.0 ipm (color)
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Resolution: Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- Copy Speed: Approx. 3.0 ipm (color)
- Paper Size Supported: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, 4 x 6", 5 x 7", envelopes (DL, COM10)
- Paper Capacity: Up to 100 sheets
- Connectivity: USB 2.0

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Canon G2010 printer not printing?
A: There can be several reasons for this issue. Firstly, ensure that the printer is powered on and properly connected to the computer via USB. Also, check if there are any error messages on the printer display. If the ink levels are low, consider replacing the cartridges. Finally, check the print queue on your computer to ensure there are no pending print jobs.

2. Q: How do I fix distorted or blurry scans on my Canon G2010 scanner?
A: Blurred or distorted scans can be a result of various factors. Start by checking if the scanner glass is clean and free from any smudges or debris. Ensure that the original document is placed flat and correctly aligned on the scanner bed. Adjust the scanning resolution settings to a higher value for improved clarity. If the issue persists, consider reinstalling the scanner driver or contact Canon support for further assistance.

3. Q: Why am I getting faded or poor-quality copies from my Canon G2010 copier?
A: Faded or poor-quality copies may be due to insufficient ink levels or using low-quality paper. Check the ink levels and replace any nearly empty cartridges. Ensure you are using recommended paper types and loading the paper correctly into the input tray. If the issue persists, try adjusting the copy settings such as brightness, contrast, or density. Cleaning the scanner glass and rollers might also improve the copy quality.
Rusty1985

Re: Re: Download Driver Canon G2010 Windows 7 32 Bit

Post by Rusty1985 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the Canon G2010 driver for Windows 7 32 bit, I really appreciate your help!