Download Driver Bluetooth Qualcomm Atheros Windows 10

Reggie

Post by Reggie »

I've been trying to find a driver for my Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth device on Windows 10, but I've had no luck so far. I've searched extensively on the manufacturer's website and even checked driver update utilities, but I couldn't find a suitable link to download the driver. Can anyone please provide me with a reliable source or link to download the driver? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Driver Bluetooth Qualcomm Atheros Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download bluetooth qualcomm atheros windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: bluetooth-qualcomm-atheros_win10.exe
Version: 4.127
File size: 15676 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: AVG version 5.57

(click above to download)

Title: Device Specification: Bluetooth Qualcomm Atheros Adapter (Windows 10)

Device Overview:
Manufacturer: Qualcomm Atheros
Device Type: Bluetooth Adapter
Compatibility: Windows 10

Device Specification:
- Supports Bluetooth technology for wireless communication
- Enables seamless connectivity between devices for data transfer, audio streaming, and peripheral usage
- Efficiently enhances and improves Bluetooth connection performance
- Compatible with Windows 10 operating system

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Bluetooth Qualcomm Atheros adapter not connecting to other devices?
A: Please ensure that your device's Bluetooth is turned on and in discoverable mode. Additionally, check if the adapter's drivers are installed and up to date. Restarting both your device and the adapter may also help resolve connectivity issues.

2. Q: How can I update the Bluetooth Qualcomm Atheros adapter driver on Windows 10?
A: To update the driver, you can visit the Qualcomm Atheros website and navigate to the "Support" or "Downloads" section. Locate the appropriate driver for your specific adapter model and download the latest version compatible with Windows 10. After the download completes, run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to update the driver.

3. Q: My Bluetooth Qualcomm Atheros adapter is experiencing intermittent connectivity drops. What should I do?
A: Firstly, ensure that there are no physical obstructions between your device and the adapter, as they can weaken the Bluetooth signal. Keep other electronic devices, such as Wi-Fi routers or microwave ovens, at a sufficient distance to avoid interference. If the problem persists, try reinstalling the Bluetooth drivers and check for any firmware updates for your adapter.
Reggie

Re: Re: Download Driver Bluetooth Qualcomm Atheros Windows 10

Post by Reggie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows 10 driver for the Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth device, I really appreciate it!