Download Driver Audio Compaq Presario V2000 Windows 7

Barney

Post by Barney »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 7 on my Compaq Presario V2000 laptop and I am currently facing issues with the audio driver. I have been searching for a compatible driver online, but unfortunately, I haven't been able to find one that works. I have tried visiting the official Compaq support website, but they only provide drivers up to Windows Vista. I also searched on various driver download websites, but I am skeptical about their credibility and reliability. Can someone please provide me with a trusted source or a direct download link for the audio driver compatible with Windows 7 for my Compaq Presario V2000?
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Driver Audio Compaq Presario V2000 Windows 7

Post by Detective »

Below you can download audio compaq presario v2000 windows 7 driver for Windows.

File name: audio-compaq-presario-v2000_win7.exe
Version: 1.958
File size: 34851 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Norton ver. 5.75

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Model: Compaq Presario V2000
- Operating System: Windows 7
- Driver: Audio driver

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why isn't the audio working on my Compaq Presario V2000 running Windows 7?
Answer: There might be multiple reasons for this issue, but a common one is outdated or incompatible audio drivers. Try downloading and installing the correct audio driver for your specific model of Compaq Presario V2000 on the Windows 7 operating system.

2. Question: How can I find the correct audio driver for my Compaq Presario V2000 running Windows 7?
Answer: To find the correct audio driver for your Compaq Presario V2000, visit the official website of HP (Hewlett-Packard) or the Compaq support page. Search for your specific model, and navigate to the "Downloads" or "Drivers" section. From there, select the appropriate audio driver compatible with Windows 7 and download it.

3. Question: After installing the audio driver for my Compaq Presario V2000 on Windows 7, I still have no sound. What should I do next?
Answer: If you've installed the correct audio driver and still experience no sound, check the audio settings on your device. Make sure the volume is not muted or set too low. Additionally, ensure that the audio output device is properly connected, and try using headphones or external speakers to confirm if the issue lies with the internal speakers. If the problem persists, it might be worth considering seeking technical assistance or exploring further troubleshooting options specific to your device.
Barney

Re: Re: Download Driver Audio Compaq Presario V2000 Windows 7

Post by Barney »

Thank you so much for providing the link to download the audio driver for Compaq Presario V2000 for Windows 7, it worked perfectly for me!