Download Canon Printer Drivers F164102

Archie

Post by Archie »

I recently got a Canon printer model F164102 and I'm having trouble finding the appropriate drivers for it. I've searched on the official Canon website, but unfortunately, they don't seem to have the specific drivers for this model available for download. I've also tried searching on some popular driver download websites but to no avail. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link for the Canon printer drivers F164102? I would greatly appreciate any assistance with this issue. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Canon Printer Drivers F164102

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon printer f164102 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-printer-f164102.exe
Version: 4.666
File size: 16.84 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Norton v 2.82

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Model: F164102
- Brand: Canon
- Type: Printer
- Connectivity: Wired (USB)
- Print Technology: Inkjet
- Print Speed (Black/Color): Up to 10 ppm/6 ppm
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Paper Handling: 60-sheet input tray
- Duplex Printing: Manual
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows and Mac

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my Canon printer not printing?
A1: Ensure that the printer is turned on, all cables are securely connected, and there is sufficient paper and ink. Restart the printer and check if any error messages are displayed on the control panel.

Q2: How do I resolve paper jam issues in my Canon F164102 printer?
A2: Firstly, turn off the printer and unplug it. Carefully remove any stuck paper from the input tray or any other accessible areas. Make sure there are no torn pieces left. Restart the printer and ensure the paper is properly loaded.

Q3: Why am I experiencing poor print quality with my Canon printer?
A3: Poor print quality can result from clogged printhead nozzles or low ink levels. Run the printer's built-in printhead cleaning utility to clear any clogs. If the issue persists, consider replacing the ink cartridges with genuine Canon ones.
Archie

Re: Re: Download Canon Printer Drivers F164102

Post by Archie »

Thank you so much for sharing this working Windows driver for the Canon Printer F164102, it really helped me out!