Creative Webcam Vf0260 Android

Ronny1994

Post by Ronny1994 »

I recently purchased a Creative Webcam VF0260 to use with my Android device, but I am having trouble finding the appropriate driver for it. I have searched extensively on the internet and even visited the Creative website, but unfortunately, I couldn't locate the specific driver I need. Could someone kindly provide me with a direct link to download the correct driver for this webcam model? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Creative Webcam Vf0260 Android

Post by Detective »

Below you can download creative webcam vf0260 android driver for Windows.

File name: creative-webcam-vf0260-android.exe
Version: 5.229
File size: 20.43 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: AVG v. 2.84

(click above to download)

The Creative Webcam Vf0260 Android is a high-quality webcam designed for use with Android devices.

Specifications:
- Full HD resolution: Capture vibrant and crystal-clear 1080p video with this webcam.
- Autofocus technology: Enjoy sharp and detailed visuals with automatic focusing capability.
- Built-in microphone: The integrated microphone ensures clear audio communication during video calls or recordings.
- Plug-and-play functionality: Easily connect the webcam to your Android device without the need for additional drivers or software installations.
- Adjustable clip: The webcam features a versatile clip that allows for easy attachment to various display surfaces.
- Compatible with popular video conferencing apps: Works seamlessly with commonly used video calling applications such as Zoom, Skype, and Google Meet.
- Compact and portable: Its compact design makes it convenient to carry and use wherever you go.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is the video output blurry?
Answer: Ensure that the autofocus feature is enabled or try manually adjusting the focus using the webcam's settings. Also, clean the lens with a soft cloth to remove any smudges that might be causing blurriness.

2. Question: Why is the audio not working during video calls?
Answer: First, check if the microphone mute button on the webcam is enabled. If it is not muted, ensure that the microphone is selected as the audio input device in your Android device's settings. Additionally, double-check that the video calling app has permission to access the microphone.

3. Question: The webcam is not recognized by my Android device. What should I do?
Answer: Make sure that your Android device supports USB OTG (On-The-Go) functionality, as this is required for connecting external devices like webcams. If your device is compatible, try connecting the webcam to a different USB port or using a different USB cable. Restarting your Android device can also sometimes resolve connectivity issues.
Ronny1994

Re: Re: Creative Webcam Vf0260 Android

Post by Ronny1994 »

Thank you so much for sharing this link! I've been searching for a working Windows driver for my Creative Webcam VF0260 for ages, and I'm glad I finally found it.