Check Display Driver Version Windows 10

Nickie

Post by Nickie »

I'm having trouble finding the driver link for my display driver on Windows 10. Can anyone please help me out? I tried searching on the manufacturer's website, but only found outdated versions. I also checked Windows Update, but it didn't offer any driver updates for my display. I'm currently using an NVIDIA graphics card, so I visited their website as well, but couldn't find the specific driver for my model. I want to make sure I have the latest version installed to improve performance and compatibility. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Check Display Driver Version Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download check display version windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: check-display-version_win10.exe
Version: 5.705
File size: 27820 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: McAfee v. 5.52

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

Model: Unknown device
Operating System: Windows 10
Display Driver Version: Unknown
Troubleshooting questions and answers:
1. Question: How can I check the display driver version on my Windows 10 device?
Answer: To check the display driver version on Windows 10, you can follow these steps:
1. Right-click on the Start button and select Device Manager from the context menu.
2. In the Device Manager window, expand the Display adapters category.
3. Right-click on the listed display adapter and select Properties.
4. In the Properties window, go to the Driver tab.
5. The display driver version will be listed under the Driver Date and Driver Version sections.

2. Question: Why is the display not working properly on my device?
Answer: There could be multiple reasons for a display-related issue. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:
1. Make sure the display cable is securely connected to both the device and the display.
2. Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.
3. Update the display driver to the latest version. You can do this by following the steps mentioned in the first question's answer.
4. If you have recently installed any new software or made any system changes, try uninstalling or rolling back those changes to see if it resolves the issue.

3. Question: How can I update the display driver on my Windows 10 device?
Answer: To update the display driver on a Windows 10 device, you can follow these steps:
1. Right-click on the Start button and select Device Manager from the context menu.
2. In the Device Manager window, expand the Display adapters category.
3. Right-click on the listed display adapter and select Update driver.
4. Choose the option to search automatically for updated driver software. Windows will then check for any available updates and install them if found.
5. Alternatively, you can also visit the manufacturer's website for your display adapter and manually download the latest driver from there.
Nickie

Re: Re: Check Display Driver Version Windows 10

Post by Nickie »

Thanks for providing the link, I've downloaded the driver and will give it a try to see if it resolves the display issues on my Windows 10.