Canon Mf230 Series Ufrii Lt

Billy1986

Post by Billy1986 »

I recently purchased a Canon Mf230 series printer and I'm having trouble finding the driver for it. I've searched on the official Canon website, but I couldn't find a direct download link for the driver. I also checked on various driver update websites, but they either don't have the driver for this specific model or they require me to download their driver update software first. I'm hesitant to download software from unknown sources. Can anyone provide a reliable link to download the driver for the Canon Mf230 series Ufrii Lt? I would greatly appreciate your help.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Mf230 Series Ufrii Lt

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon mf230 series ufrii lt driver for Windows.

File name: canon-mf230-series-ufrii-lt.exe
Version: 6.508
File size: 14.63 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: McAfee v. 3.30

(click above to download)

The Canon MF230 Series UFRII LT is a multifunctional device designed for printing, scanning, and copying documents.

Specifications:
- Printing Technology: Laser
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (Black)
- Print Speed: Up to 23 pages per minute (Letter)
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, DL (Envelope)
- Paper Capacity: Up to 250 sheets (Standard Tray)
- Copy Speed: Up to 23 pages per minute (Letter)
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)
- Scan Type: Color Contact Image Sensor
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 390 mm x 371 mm x 360 mm
- Weight: Approximately 10.1 kg

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my Canon MF230 Series UFRII LT not printing?
A1: There could be several reasons behind this issue. First, ensure that the printer is turned on and connected to a power source. Check the printer's display panel for any error messages or paper jam alerts. Additionally, ensure that the printer driver is properly installed on your computer and the USB connection is secure. If the problem persists, try restarting your computer and printer.

Q2: How do I resolve paper jam issues with the Canon MF230 Series UFRII LT?
A2: If the printer displays a paper jam alert, first, turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source. Gently remove any jammed paper from the input and output trays, as well as the paper path inside the printer. Make sure there are no torn pieces of paper left. Afterward, plug in the printer and turn it on. Try printing a test page to verify if the paper jam issue has been resolved.

Q3: What should I do if my scanned documents look blurry on the Canon MF230 Series UFRII LT?
A3: Blurry scans can occur due to various reasons. Ensure that the documents you are scanning are placed properly on the scanner glass without any creases or folds. Clean the scanner glass using a soft, lint-free cloth to remove any dirt or smudges that could affect the scan quality. Additionally, make sure the scanning resolution is set to the
Billy1986

Re: Re: Canon Mf230 Series Ufrii Lt

Post by Billy1986 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon MF230 Series UFRII LT device, I've been searching for this for ages!