Brother Label Printer Install

Josey1987

Post by Josey1987 »

I recently purchased a Brother Label Printer and need to install the driver for it on my Windows 10 computer. I have searched extensively on the Brother website, but I am unable to find a direct link to download the driver. I have also tried searching on various other websites and driver update utilities, but still no luck. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link for the Brother Label Printer driver compatible with Windows 10? Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Brother Label Printer Install

Post by Detective »

Below you can download brother label printer install driver for Windows.

File name: brother-label-printer-install.exe
Version: 8.552
File size: 27030 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Norton ver. 5.71

(click above to download)

Forum Post:

Specifications of the Brother Label Printer Install Device:
- Brand: Brother
- Model: Label Printer Install
- Type: Printer
- Compatibility: Windows and Mac operating systems
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi
- Printing Technology: Thermal transfer
- Print Resolution: 300 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 93 labels per minute
- Label Width: 0.5" - 4"
- Label Length: Up to 36"

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my Brother Label Printer not printing labels?
A1: Ensure that the printer is connected to a power source and turned on. Check if the label roll is properly installed and loaded. Make sure the printer driver is correctly installed on your computer and that you have selected the correct label size in the printer settings.

Q2: Why am I experiencing connectivity issues with my Brother Label Printer?
A2: Confirm that the USB, Ethernet, or Wi-Fi connection is properly established between the printer and your computer. Restart both the printer and the computer to reset the connection. Check if the printer's network settings are configured correctly and that no firewall or security settings are blocking the communication.

Q3: How do I resolve poor print quality with my Brother Label Printer?
A3: Start by cleaning the print head using the printer's cleaning utility or by gently wiping it with a soft, lint-free cloth. Ensure that you are using genuine Brother label rolls and that they are not expired or damaged. Adjust the print density settings in the printer driver to enhance the print quality if needed.
Josey1987

Re: Re: Brother Label Printer Install

Post by Josey1987 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for my Brother Label Printer, it saved me a lot of time and frustration!