Broadcom Bluetooth Driver Windows 7 64 Bit Acer

Tabby1995

Post by Tabby1995 »

I'm having trouble finding the Broadcom Bluetooth driver for my Acer laptop running Windows 7 64-bit. I've been searching on Acer's official website and Google, but I can't seem to find a reliable source to download the driver from. Can anyone provide me with a direct link to download the correct driver? Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Broadcom Bluetooth Driver Windows 7 64 Bit Acer

Post by Detective »

Below you can download broadcom bluetooth windows 7 64 bit acer driver for Windows.

File name: broadcom-bluetooth_win764-bit-acer.exe
Version: 1.916
File size: 13.78 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Avira 5.48

(click above to download)

Specification of this device:
- Device: Broadcom Bluetooth Driver
- Compatible Operating System: Windows 7 64 Bit
- Manufacturer: Acer

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Broadcom Bluetooth driver not working properly?
A: There could be several reasons for this issue. Ensure that the driver is properly installed on your Windows 7 64 Bit system. Also, check if the Bluetooth hardware is enabled in your Acer device's BIOS settings. If the problem persists, try updating the driver to the latest version available from the Acer website or Broadcom's official website.

2. Q: My Acer laptop is unable to detect any Bluetooth devices. What should I do?
A: First, verify that your Broadcom Bluetooth driver is installed correctly in Windows 7 64 Bit. Check if the Bluetooth function is activated on both the laptop and the device you are trying to pair with. Ensure that there are no physical obstacles or interference that could hinder the Bluetooth signal. If the issue persists, try restarting your laptop or resetting the Bluetooth device.

3. Q: I have installed the Broadcom Bluetooth driver on my Acer device, but I'm experiencing frequent connection drops. How can I resolve this?
A: To troubleshoot frequent connection drops, make sure that your Acer laptop is in close proximity to the connected Bluetooth device. Avoid any sources of strong wireless interference near your devices, such as other electronic devices or Wi-Fi routers. Additionally, update both your Broadcom Bluetooth driver and your laptop's BIOS firmware to their latest versions. If the problem persists, consider contacting Acer's customer support for further assistance.
Tabby1995

Re: Re: Broadcom Bluetooth Driver Windows 7 64 Bit Acer

Post by Tabby1995 »

It's great to see that the site admin has provided the link to the working Windows driver for the Broadcom Bluetooth device for Acer running Windows 7 64-bit. Thank you so much for sharing this valuable resource!