Bizhub C227 Drivers

Rusty1985

Bizhub C227 Drivers

Post by Rusty1985 »

Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble finding the driver link for the Bizhub C227 printer. I've been searching on the manufacturer's website, but I couldn't locate the specific driver I need. I've also checked popular driver update websites and forums, but no luck so far. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver for the Bizhub C227? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Bizhub C227 Drivers

Post by Detective »

Below you can download bizhub c227 driver for Windows.

File name: bizhub-c227.exe
Version: 2.766
File size: 13.35 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Norton ver. 5.59

Bizhub C227 Drivers

(click above to download)

Multifunction Printer (MFP) with Copy, Print, Scan, and Fax capabilities
Printing Speed: Up to 22 pages per minute (ppm) in color and black & white
Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dots per inch (dpi)
Paper Sizes: A6 to A3, B6S, and custom sizes
Connections: Ethernet and USB 2.0
Duplex Printing: Automatic (standard)
Operating System compatibility: Windows, MacOS, Linux
Memory: Standard 2 GB
Hard Disk Drive: Optional
Dimensions (W x D x H): 555 x 584 x 603 mm
Weight: Approximately 38 kg (excluding consumables)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my printer not printing any documents?
A: Please check if the printer is properly connected to the power source and turned on. Additionally, ensure that there are no paper jams, and check if there is sufficient ink or toner in the cartridges.

2. Q: How can I fix the paper feeding issue with my Bizhub C227?
A: Firstly, ensure that the paper is loaded correctly in the input tray and is not exceeding the maximum paper capacity. Check if there are any visible obstructions or foreign objects hindering the paper path. If necessary, clean the paper feed rollers and adjust the paper guides for a better grip on the sheets.

3. Q: My scans are appearing blurry or skewed, how can I resolve this?
A: Make sure the original document is placed properly on the scanner glass without any wrinkles or folds. Clean the scanner glass using a soft, lint-free cloth. If the issue persists, try adjusting the scan settings for resolution, brightness, and contrast through the printer control panel or associated software to achieve desired scan quality.
Rusty1985

Re: Re: Bizhub C227 Drivers

Post by Rusty1985 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Bizhub C227! I've been struggling to find a reliable one, but this seems to be exactly what I need.