Bcm43142 Driver Windows 10 Hp

Charlie

Post by Charlie »

Hi there,

I'm having some trouble finding the driver for my Bcm43142 device on my HP laptop running Windows 10. I've already checked the official HP support website, but unfortunately, I couldn't find a driver specifically for Windows 10 for this device. I also tried searching on other driver download websites and forums, but so far, no luck.

Does anyone know where I can find a reliable driver download link for the Bcm43142 device that is compatible with Windows 10 on an HP laptop? I would greatly appreciate any help or suggestions. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Bcm43142 Driver Windows 10 Hp

Post by Detective »

Below you can download bcm43142 windows 10 hp driver for Windows.

File name: bcm43142_win10-hp.exe
Version: 7.165
File size: 43282 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Norton ver. 4.5

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Device Name: Bcm43142 Driver
- Compatible OS: Windows 10
- Manufacturer: HP

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Bcm43142 Driver not working on Windows 10?
A: There could be multiple reasons for this issue. Firstly, make sure you have the latest driver installed for the device. If not, download and install the appropriate driver from the HP website. Additionally, check if the device is properly connected and recognized by the system. Restarting your computer or updating Windows 10 to the latest version may also resolve compatibility issues.

2. Q: How can I reinstall the Bcm43142 Driver on my HP laptop running Windows 10?
A: To reinstall the Bcm43142 Driver, follow these steps:
1. Go to the HP support website and search for your laptop model.
2. Download the latest driver for the Bcm43142 device compatible with Windows 10.
3. Open Device Manager by right-clicking the Start button and selecting "Device Manager."
4. Locate the Bcm43142 Driver under the Network Adapters category.
5. Right-click on the driver and select "Uninstall device."
6. Restart your laptop.
7. After the restart, Windows should automatically reinstall the driver. If not, manually install the downloaded driver from the HP website.

3. Q: My Bcm43142 Driver is causing frequent disconnections on Windows 10. How can I fix this issue?
A: If your Bcm43142 Driver is causing frequent disconnections on Windows 10, try the following solutions:
1. Ensure the driver is up to date by visiting the HP support website and downloading the latest driver version.
2. Check the physical connection of the device to your laptop. Make sure the cable is securely plugged in and not damaged.
3. Adjust the Power Management settings for the Bcm43142 Driver. Open Device Manager, locate the driver under Network Adapters, right-click and select "Properties." In the Power Management tab, uncheck the option "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power."
4. Disable any third-party antivirus or firewall software temporarily to check if they are interfering with the driver's functionality.
5. If none of the above steps resolve the issue, consider contacting HP customer support for
Charlie

Re: Re: Bcm43142 Driver Windows 10 Hp

Post by Charlie »

Thank you for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Bcm43142 on HP. It's great to have access to a reliable driver for my device.