Asus X570 Prime Pro Drivers

Gerrie

Post by Gerrie »

I recently purchased an Asus X570 Prime Pro motherboard and I'm having trouble finding the drivers for it. I've searched on the official Asus website, but I couldn't locate the specific driver I need. Can someone please provide me with a link to download the latest drivers for my Asus X570 Prime Pro motherboard? I want to make sure I have all the necessary drivers installed for optimal performance. Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Asus X570 Prime Pro Drivers

Post by Detective »

Below you can download asus x570 prime pro driver for Windows.

File name: asus-x570-prime-pro.exe
Version: 2.668
File size: 45292 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure v. 5.93

(click above to download)

Forum Post:
Device Specification:

- Model: Asus X570 Prime Pro
- Chipset: AMD X570
- CPU Socket: AM4
- Memory: 4 x DDR4 DIMM slots (supporting up to 128GB)
- Expansion Slots: 2 x PCIe 4.0 x16, 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 (x4 mode), 3 x PCIe 4.0 x1
- Storage: 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports, 2 x M.2 slots
- Audio: Realtek S1220A 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- LAN: Intel I211-AT Gigabit Ethernet, Realtek RTL8125-CG 2.5G Ethernet
- USB Ports: 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A, 3 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A, 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, 2 x USB 2.0

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Asus X570 Prime Pro not powering on?
A: Firstly, ensure that the power supply is properly connected to the motherboard and all cables are secure. If the issue persists, try clearing the CMOS by removing the motherboard battery for a few minutes, then reinserting it. You may also want to check if the power button on the case is functioning correctly.

2. Q: Why is my Asus X570 Prime Pro not recognizing all installed RAM modules?
A: Make sure the RAM modules are properly seated and secured in the DIMM slots. Try reseating the modules or testing them individually in different slots to rule out any faulty RAM sticks or slots. Additionally, ensure that the BIOS is up to date, as updated BIOS versions often improve memory compatibility.

3. Q: Why is my Asus X570 Prime Pro experiencing network connectivity issues?
A: Verify that the Ethernet cables are securely connected to both the motherboard and the network device. Ensure that the network drivers are installed and up to date. You may also try resetting the network settings in the operating system and rebooting the system. If the problem persists, try connecting to a different network port on your router or switch to isolate any potential issues with the current port.
Gerrie

Re: Re: Asus X570 Prime Pro Drivers

Post by Gerrie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link, it worked perfectly and I was able to install the Windows driver for my Asus X570 Prime Pro without any issues.