Asus P5K-E Driver Windows10

Robby96

Post by Robby96 »

Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble finding the driver for my Asus P5K-E motherboard for Windows 10. I've been searching for hours on various websites and even checked the official Asus website, but I couldn't find a specific link for the driver I need. I've also tried using driver update software, but none of them seem to recognize my motherboard model.

Does anyone know where I can find a reliable driver download link for the Asus P5K-E motherboard that is compatible with Windows 10? I would really appreciate any help or suggestions on where else I can look. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Asus P5K-E Driver Windows10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download asus p5k-e windows10 driver for Windows.

File name: asus-p5k-e-win10.exe
Version: 9.737
File size: 18933 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Norton v 3.95

(click above to download)

Specification of Asus P5K-E:

- Motherboard: Asus P5K-E
- CPU Socket: LGA 775 for Intel Core2 Quad / Core2 Extreme / Core2 Duo / Pentium D / Pentium Dual Core / Pentium 4 / Celeron Dual Core / Celeron Processors
- Supports Intel 45nm CPU, Intel Hyper-Threading Technology ready
- Chipset: Intel P35 / ICH9R
- Memory: 4 x DIMM, max. 8GB DDR2 1066*/800/667 MHz, non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Expansion Slots: 2 x PCIe x16, 3 x PCIe x1, 2 x PCI
- Storage: 6 x SATA 3Gb/s ports with Intel Matrix Storage Technology support, 1 x External SATA 3Gb/s port (SATA On-the-Go)
- Audio: SupremeFX II Audio Card ADI 1988B 8-channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- LAN: Marvell PCIe 88E8056/88E8001 Gigabit LAN controller featuring AI NET2
- USB: 12 x USB 2.0 ports (6 ports at mid-board, 6 ports at back panel)
- Form Factor: ATX Form Factor, 12 x 9.6 inch (30.5 x 24.4 cm)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Why is my computer not booting up after installing the Asus P5K-E motherboard?
- Make sure all power connections are securely plugged in, including the main ATX power connector and CPU power connector.
- Check if the RAM modules are properly seated in their slots.
- Verify that the front panel connectors (power switch, reset switch, etc.) are correctly connected to the motherboard.

2. How can I fix the issue of no audio output from SupremeFX II on my Asus P5K-E?
- Ensure that the audio drivers are installed and up to date. You can download the latest drivers from the official Asus website.
- Check if the audio output is muted or volume is turned down in the operating system settings.
- Try connecting different speakers or headphones to rule out any hardware problems.

3. Why does my computer freeze or restart randomly when using the Asus P5K-E?
- Check for overheating issues by monitoring CPU and motherboard temperatures using software utilities or accessing the BIOS.
- Make sure
Robby96

Re: Re: Asus P5K-E Driver Windows10

Post by Robby96 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows 10 driver for the Asus P5K-E motherboard, it worked perfectly for me!