Asus A455L Driver

Barney

Asus A455L Driver

Post by Barney »

I am having trouble finding the driver link for my Asus A455L laptop. I have searched extensively on the Asus website, but the drivers available there do not seem to include the specific driver I am looking for. I have also tried searching on various driver download websites, but none of them have the driver I need either. Could someone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct download link for the driver? Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Asus A455L Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download asus a455l driver for Windows.

File name: asus-a455l.exe
Version: 9.870
File size: 44671 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: McAfee ver. 1.2

Asus A455L Driver

(click above to download)

Specification of Asus A455L Driver:

- Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-5200U @ 2.2GHz, 2 cores, 4 threads
- Memory: 4GB DDR3 RAM
- Storage: 1TB HDD (5400RPM)
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 930M with 2GB DDR3 VRAM
- Display: 14-inch HD LED-backlit display (1366 x 768)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- Ports: 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA, 1 x SD card reader, 1 x Ethernet port
- Audio: Built-in stereo speakers, microphone, headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack
- Camera: HD webcam
- Dimensions: 34.8 x 24.2 x 2.61 cm
- Weight: 2.1 kg

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my Asus A455L Driver not connecting to Wi-Fi?
A1: Ensure that the Wi-Fi adapter is enabled by checking the physical switch or keyboard shortcut. Verify that the correct Wi-Fi network credentials are entered. Restart both the router and the laptop. Update the Wi-Fi driver from the official Asus support website.

Q2: How to fix the overheating issue on Asus A455L Driver?
A2: Ensure that the laptop is placed on a flat, hard surface to allow proper airflow. Clean the air vents and fans using compressed air to remove any dust buildup. Adjust the power settings to reduce the CPU usage. Update the BIOS and drivers to the latest versions from the Asus website.

Q3: Why is there no sound coming from my Asus A455L Driver?
A3: Check the volume settings and ensure that the sound is not muted or set to very low levels. Plug in headphones or external speakers to determine if the sound issue is specific to the built-in speakers. Update the audio driver from the Asus support website. If the problem persists, run the Windows troubleshooter for audio problems.
Barney

Re: Re: Asus A455L Driver

Post by Barney »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Asus A455L! I really appreciate your help.