Aspire One D257 Driver Download

Kathy1989

Post by Kathy1989 »

I recently purchased an Acer Aspire One D257 netbook and I'm having trouble finding the appropriate driver download for it. I've searched extensively on the Acer website, as well as other trusted driver download websites, but I haven't been able to locate the necessary driver. Specifically, I'm looking for the driver that will allow the netbook's wireless functionality to work properly. I've tried various versions of the driver, but none of them seem to be compatible. Could someone please provide me with the direct download link for the correct driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Aspire One D257 Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download aspire one d257 driver for Windows.

File name: aspire-one-d257.exe
Version: 6.672
File size: 15.28 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: McAfee v. 3.94

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Model: Aspire One D257
- Operating System: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Atom N570 Dual-Core 1.66 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB DDR3
- Storage: 320 GB HDD
- Display: 10.1" WSVGA LED-backlit display with a resolution of 1024x600 pixels
- Graphics: Intel GMA 3150
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Bluetooth, 3x USB 2.0 ports, VGA port, audio jacks
- Webcam: 0.3 MP
- Battery: 3-cell Li-ion battery
- Dimensions: 256 x 184 x 25.4 mm
- Weight: 1.25 kg

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Aspire One D257 not turning on?
A: Ensure that the battery is charged. Connect the power adapter and check if the power LED lights up. If not, try a different power outlet or a different power adapter to identify the issue.

2. Q: How can I improve the performance of my Aspire One D257?
A: Upgrade the RAM to a higher capacity, such as 2 GB or 4 GB, to improve multitasking capabilities. Additionally, consider upgrading to a solid-state drive (SSD) for faster boot times and improved data access speeds.

3. Q: Why isn't my Wi-Fi connection working on the Aspire One D257?
A: First, make sure the Wi-Fi is enabled by pressing the Fn + F3 keys simultaneously. If the Wi-Fi is enabled and still not connecting, try restarting the router. If the issue persists, update the wireless drivers by downloading and installing the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.
Kathy1989

Re: Re: Aspire One D257 Driver Download

Post by Kathy1989 »

Thank you so much for sharing this link to the working windows driver for the Aspire One D257, it worked perfectly for my device!