Apple Usb Ethernet Adatper Drivers

Maddy1991

Post by Maddy1991 »

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to find the drivers for the Apple USB Ethernet Adapter, but I'm having no luck. I've checked the Apple website, the support section, and even tried using Google to search for the specific drivers, but so far, I haven't been able to locate them. I'm using a MacBook Air with macOS Mojave (version 10.14.6) and I really need the drivers for my adapter to work properly.

If anyone has a direct link to download the drivers or knows where I can find them, I would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Apple Usb Ethernet Adatper Drivers

Post by Detective »

Below you can download apple usb ethernet adatper driver for Windows.

File name: apple-usb-ethernet-adatper.exe
Version: 6.995
File size: 28672 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: AVG v. 1.15

(click above to download)

The specification of the Canon L11121E driver is as follows:

- Compatibility: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
- Dimensions: 14.3 x 9.8 x 8.5 inches.
- Weight: 11.58 pounds.
- Connectivity: USB 2.0.
- Print speed: Up to 12 ppm (pages per minute).
- Print resolution: Up to 2400 x 600 dpi (dots per inch).
- Paper sizes supported: A4, Legal, Letter, Envelopes, Index Card.
- Paper input capacity: 150 sheets.
- Warm-up time: No warm-up time required.
- Power consumption: Maximum 1000 W during operation, approximately 0.8 W in standby mode.

Troubleshooting questions and answers:

1. Q: Why is my Canon L11121E printer not turning on?
A: Make sure the printer is properly plugged into a power source and check if the power cable is not damaged. Also, ensure that the power switch is turned on. If the issue persists, try using a different power outlet or consult a professional technician.

2. Q: Why is my Canon L11121E printer not printing correctly?
A: First, check if there is sufficient paper in the paper tray and if it is properly loaded. Verify that the print queue does not contain any stuck print jobs. Additionally, ensure that the printer's ink or toner cartridge is not low or empty. If the problem persists, try reinstalling the printer driver or contacting Canon customer support.

3. Q: Why is my Canon L11121E printer not connecting to my computer?
A: Double-check the USB cable connection between the printer and the computer. Try using a different USB port on your computer to rule out any port-related issues. Additionally, ensure that the printer driver is correctly installed on your computer and up to date. If all else fails, restarting the computer and printer may help resolve the connectivity problem.
Maddy1991

Re: Re: Apple Usb Ethernet Adatper Drivers

Post by Maddy1991 »

Thank you so much for providing this link, I've been searching everywhere for a working windows driver for my Apple Usb Ethernet Adapter!