Appareil Jieli Br21

Henny96

Appareil Jieli Br21

Post by Henny96 »

I recently purchased the Jieli Br21 device, but I'm having trouble finding the appropriate driver for it. I've checked the manufacturer's website as well as popular driver download websites, but no luck so far. Can anyone provide me with a reliable source or a direct download link for the Jieli Br21 driver? I appreciate any assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Appareil Jieli Br21

Post by Detective »

Below you can download appareil jieli br21 driver for Windows.

File name: appareil-jieli-br21.exe
Version: 8.788
File size: 13.23 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky ver 2.37

Appareil Jieli Br21

(click above to download)

This device has the following specifications:

- Brand: Jieli
- Model: Br21
- Input: Not specified
- Output: Not specified

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Jieli Br21 not turning on?
A: Ensure that the device is charged and the power button is pressed for a few seconds. If the issue persists, try resetting the device by holding the power button for 10 seconds.

2. Q: How can I connect my Jieli Br21 to my phone via Bluetooth?
A: Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on both devices. Press and hold the Bluetooth button on the Jieli Br21 until the LED indicator starts flashing. Then, search for the Jieli Br21 on your phone's Bluetooth settings and select it to establish the connection.

3. Q: Why is the audio quality on my Jieli Br21 distorted or low?
A: Ensure that the device’s volume is turned up and the audio source is set to an appropriate level. If the issue persists, try checking the connection between the device and the audio source or test the Jieli Br21 with a different audio source to rule out any potential speaker or audio file issues.
Henny96

Re: Re: Appareil Jieli Br21

Post by Henny96 »

Thank you so much for sharing this link for the working windows driver for the Jieli Br21 device, it's greatly appreciated!