Ami Native Nvme Driver

Maggy91

Ami Native Nvme Driver

Post by Maggy91 »

I'm having trouble finding the Ami Native Nvme Driver for my device. I've tried searching on the manufacturer's website, but couldn't locate it. Could someone provide me with a direct link to download this driver? I've been experiencing compatibility issues and would really appreciate any assistance. Thank you so much in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Ami Native Nvme Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download ami native nvme driver for Windows.

File name: ami-native-nvme.exe
Version: 1.154
File size: 20.76 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure v. 4.2

Ami Native Nvme Driver

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Brand: Canon
- Model: MX330
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Function: Printer and scanner
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Print Speed: Up to 7.5 images per minute (black), up to 4.5 images per minute (color)
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (color), up to 600 x 600 dpi (black)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Paper Handling: 150-sheet input tray, 50-sheet output tray
- Additional Features: Auto Document Feeder, Borderless Printing

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Question: Why is my Canon MX330 not responding when I try to print?
Answer: Make sure that the device is properly connected to your Windows 10 computer via the USB cable. Also, check if there are any error messages on the printer's display panel. Try restarting both the computer and the printer, and ensure that the printer driver is installed correctly.

2. Question: Why am I experiencing paper jams frequently with my Canon MX330?
Answer: Paper jams can occur if the paper is not loaded properly in the input tray. Ensure that the paper is stacked neatly and fits well within the guides. Additionally, make sure that no foreign objects or debris are inside the printer that could hinder the paper path. If the issue persists, try using different quality and type of paper.

3. Question: How can I resolve the scanner not working issue with my Canon MX330 on Windows 10?
Answer: First, ensure that the printer driver and scanner software are correctly installed on your Windows 10 computer. Verify the connection between the computer and the printer and make sure they are properly connected. Additionally, try updating the driver software or reinstalling the printer software. If the problem persists, consult the Canon support website or contact their customer service for further assistance.
Maggy91

Re: Re: Ami Native Nvme Driver

Post by Maggy91 »

Thank you so much for sharing this link to the working Windows driver for the Ami Native Nvme device, it's greatly appreciated!