Acteck Agj-3350 Driver Windows 8

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 8, and I'm trying to find the driver for my Acteck Agj-3350 gamepad. I have searched extensively on the manufacturer's website, as well as on various driver download websites, but I have had no luck in finding the specific driver for Windows 8. Can someone please provide me with a reliable link where I can download the driver for my Acteck Agj-3350 gamepad that is compatible with Windows 8? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Acteck Agj-3350 Driver Windows 8

Post by Detective »

Below you can download acteck agj-3350 windows 8 driver for Windows.

File name: acteck-agj-3350-win8.exe
Version: 5.755
File size: 18111 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Symantec version 5.17

(click above to download)

The Acteck Agj-3350 is a gaming controller compatible with Windows 8 operating system. It is designed to enhance user experience during gameplay.

Specification:
- Model: Acteck Agj-3350
- Compatibility: Windows 8
- Interface: USB
- Connection Type: Wired
- Number of Buttons: 12
- Analog Sticks: 2
- D-pad: Yes
- Dual Shock Vibration: Yes
- Ergonomic Design: Yes
- Cable Length: 1.8 meters

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: The Acteck Agj-3350 controller is not being recognized by my Windows 8 PC. What should I do?
A: Firstly, ensure that the driver for the controller is installed. You can find the Acteck Agj-3350 driver for Windows 8 on the manufacturer's official website. Once downloaded, install the driver correctly, then reconnect the controller to your PC.

2. Q: The vibration feature on my Acteck Agj-3350 controller is not working. How can I fix it?
A: If the vibration feature is not functioning, try the following troubleshooting steps:
1) Check if the vibration option is enabled in your game's settings.
2) Ensure that the controller is properly connected to the PC via the USB cable.
3) If the above steps do not resolve the issue, try updating the controller's driver to the latest version from the manufacturer’s website.

3. Q: Some buttons on my Acteck Agj-3350 controller are unresponsive. What should I do?
A: If certain buttons are not working, try the following troubleshooting steps:
1) Ensure that there is no physical damage to the controller or buttons.
2) Disconnect and reconnect the controller to the PC.
3) Test the controller on another device or PC to see if the issue persists. If it does, contact the manufacturer or seek professional assistance for repair or replacement.
Hannah

Re: Re: Acteck Agj-3350 Driver Windows 8

Post by Hannah »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Acteck Agj-3350! I really appreciate your help.