Acer Aspire 1640

Dorota

Acer Aspire 1640

Post by Dorota »

Hi there! I recently got my hands on an Acer Aspire 1640 laptop, but unfortunately, I can't seem to find the driver for the touchpad. I've checked the Acer website, but couldn't locate the specific driver for this model. I've also tried various third-party driver websites, but no luck so far. Does anyone know where I can find a reliable driver download link for the touchpad on the Acer Aspire 1640? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Acer Aspire 1640

Post by Detective »

Below you can download acer aspire 1640 driver for Windows.

File name: acer-aspire-1640.exe
Version: 6.757
File size: 41306 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Avira v 3.23

Acer Aspire 1640

(click above to download)

Model: Acer Aspire 1640
Manufacturer: Acer
Weight: 2.9 kg
Dimensions: 33.2 x 24.8 x 4.3 cm
Operating System: Windows XP
Processor: Intel Pentium M 735 (1.7 GHz)
RAM: 512 MB DDR2
Hard Drive: 60 GB
Display: 15.4 inch TFT active matrix
Resolution: 1280 x 800
Graphics: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 900
Optical Drive: DVD±RW (+R double layer) / DVD-RAM
Wireless Connectivity: 802.11b/g Wi-Fi
Ports: 4 x USB 2.0, VGA, S-Video, Modem, Ethernet, FireWire
Battery: 3-cell Lithium-ion
Additional Features: Built-in speakers, 5-in-1 card reader, integrated webcam

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my Acer Aspire 1640 not turning on?
A1: Make sure the battery is charged or try connecting the device to a power source. If the issue persists, check if the power button is functioning properly. If not, it may require professional repair.

Q2: My Acer Aspire 1640 is running slow, what can I do?
A2: Firstly, ensure that your device is not overloaded with unnecessary programs or files. You can try optimizing the system by clearing temporary files and defragmenting the hard drive. Additionally, upgrading the RAM may help improve performance.

Q3: Why is my Acer Aspire 1640 not connecting to Wi-Fi?
A3: Check if the wireless adapter is enabled by pressing the dedicated function key (usually F2) or using the wireless switch on the laptop. If it is enabled and still not connecting, ensure that the correct Wi-Fi network credentials are entered. It may also help to update the wireless driver or troubleshoot the router if other devices can connect successfully.
Dorota

Re: Re: Acer Aspire 1640

Post by Dorota »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Acer Aspire 1640, I really appreciate it!