802.11 N Usb Wireless Lan Card Driver

Geoff1994

Post by Geoff1994 »

I'm having trouble finding the driver for my 802.11 N USB Wireless LAN Card. I've searched various websites and even tried contacting the manufacturer, but I haven't been able to locate the specific driver I need. Can anyone please provide a direct link to download the driver? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: 802.11 N Usb Wireless Lan Card Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download 802.11 n usb wireless lan card driver for Windows.

File name: 80211-n-usb-wireless-lan-card.exe
Version: 6.548
File size: 24047 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: AVG ver. 2.73

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Input: 802.11 N USB Wireless LAN Card Driver
- Connectivity: Supports 802.11 N wireless standard
- Interface: USB
- Compatibility: Works with most operating systems (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Speed: Provides high-speed wireless internet connection
- Range: Offers extended range and coverage
- Security: Supports WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption standards
- Plug-and-Play: Easy installation and setup
- Dimensions: Compact design for portability

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my 802.11 N USB Wireless LAN Card not connecting to the network?
A: Check if the driver is properly installed. Restart your computer and ensure that the device is securely connected to a functional USB port. Verify that the wireless network name (SSID) and password are correct.

2. Q: My device is connected but experiencing slow internet speeds. What could be the issue?
A: Firstly, ensure that the device is in close proximity to the wireless router to ensure a strong signal. Check for any interference from other electronic devices or nearby Wi-Fi networks and try switching channels. Additionally, consider updating the driver software to the latest version for optimal performance.

3. Q: The 802.11 N USB Wireless LAN Card is not recognized by my computer. What should I do?
A: First, ensure that the device is connected to a functioning USB port. Try connecting to a different USB port or using a different USB cable. If the issue persists, check if the driver software is installed correctly. Download and install the latest driver version from the manufacturer's website if needed.
Geoff1994

Re: Re: 802.11 N Usb Wireless Lan Card Driver

Post by Geoff1994 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the 802.11 N USB Wireless LAN Card. I really appreciate your help!