Lenovo T420 Bluetooth Driver Windows 10 Download

Sully1991

Post by Sully1991 »

Hi everyone, I've been struggling to find a driver link for the Bluetooth driver on my Lenovo T420 laptop running Windows 10. I've tried searching on Lenovo's official website, but unfortunately, they only seem to provide drivers up to Windows 8. I've also checked various other driver download websites, but none of them have the specific driver I need for Windows 10. Could someone please help me out by providing a direct download link for the Lenovo T420 Bluetooth driver compatible with Windows 10? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Lenovo T420 Bluetooth Driver Windows 10 Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download lenovo t420 bluetooth windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: lenovo-t420-bluetooth-win10.exe
Version: 8.814
File size: 24990 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: AVG ver 2.85

(click above to download)

Device: Lenovo T420
Specifications:
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 320GB HDD
- Display: 14-inch LED Screen
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Ethernet
- Ports: USB 2.0, VGA, DisplayPort, Audio Jack, SD Card reader

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Bluetooth not working on my Lenovo T420?
A: To resolve Bluetooth issues on the Lenovo T420, ensure that the Bluetooth driver is up to date. Download and install the latest Bluetooth driver from Lenovo's official website. Restart the device and try enabling Bluetooth again.

2. Q: Why is my Wi-Fi not working on my Lenovo T420?
A: If the Wi-Fi connection is not working on the Lenovo T420, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Ensure that the Wi-Fi adapter is turned on. Check the physical switch or function key combination for enabling Wi-Fi.
- Make sure you are within range of a Wi-Fi network and that the network is broadcasting its SSID.
- Reset the Wi-Fi router or modem.
- Update the Wi-Fi drivers from the Lenovo website or contact Lenovo support for further assistance.

3. Q: How can I fix display issues on my Lenovo T420?
A: If you are experiencing display issues on the Lenovo T420, try these steps:
- Check if the display brightness is set to the lowest level. Adjust it using the function keys.
- Ensure that the display cable is properly connected and not damaged.
- Update the graphics driver from the Lenovo website or use Windows Update to download the latest driver.
- If the issue persists, connect an external monitor to verify if it's a hardware problem. If the external monitor works fine, the issue may be with the internal display hardware, requiring professional repair.

Please note that these troubleshooting steps are general guidelines and may vary based on the specific scenario.
Sully1991

Re: Re: Lenovo T420 Bluetooth Driver Windows 10 Download

Post by Sully1991 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Lenovo T420 Bluetooth device, I really appreciate it!