Hp Scanner Driver

Benjy1990

Hp Scanner Driver

Post by Benjy1990 »

Hi everyone,

I've been searching high and low for the driver link to update my HP scanner driver, but I just can't seem to find it anywhere. I've already checked the official HP website and tried searching on various popular driver update websites, but still no luck. Has anyone recently updated their HP scanner driver and could provide me with a reliable download link? I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance for any help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Scanner Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp scanner driver for Windows.

File name: hp-scanner.exe
Version: 9.722
File size: 15067 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure version 2.71

Hp Scanner Driver

(click above to download)

Scanned documents or images in digital format

Specifications:
- Manufacturer: HP
- Device type: Scanner
- Model name: [insert model name here]
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Scanning resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum scan size: 8.5 x 14 inches
- Color depth: 48-bit
- Supported file formats: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG
- Compatible operating systems: Windows, macOS

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my scanner not turning on?
A: Ensure that the power cable is securely connected to the scanner and the power source. Check if the power button is functional and try plugging the scanner into a different outlet to verify if the issue is with the power supply.

2. Q: Why am I getting distorted scans?
A: If the scanned images or documents appear distorted, ensure that the scanner glass is clean and free from smudges or debris. Check if the original being scanned is placed flat on the scanner bed and properly aligned. Additionally, verify the scanner settings and make sure the appropriate scanning resolution and color depth are selected.

3. Q: Why is my scanner not detected by the computer?
A: Firstly, confirm that the USB cable is securely connected to both the scanner and the computer. Try using a different USB port or cable to rule out any issues with the connections. Ensure that the HP Scanner Driver is properly installed on your computer by checking the device manager or the manufacturer's website for the latest driver updates.
Benjy1990

Re: Re: Hp Scanner Driver

Post by Benjy1990 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP scanner, it's a lifesaver!