Hp Printer Driver P1106

Nickie

Hp Printer Driver P1106

Post by Nickie »

Hi everyone,
I hope you can assist me with finding the driver for my HP Printer P1106. I have been searching online for a while now and haven't had any luck locating the driver. I visited the official HP website but was unable to find the specific driver for this model. I also tried searching on various driver download websites, but still no success. Could someone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct link to download the driver for the HP Printer P1106? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Printer Driver P1106

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp printer p1106 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-printer-p1106.exe
Version: 8.627
File size: 12206 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure ver. 1.55

Hp Printer Driver P1106

(click above to download)

Specification of the HP Printer Driver P1106:

1. Compatibility: This printer driver is compatible with a wide range of operating systems, including Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10), macOS (OS X 10.9 or later), and various Linux distributions.

2. Print Speed: The HP Printer Driver P1106 offers a fast and efficient printing experience with print speeds of up to 19 pages per minute (ppm) for letter-sized documents, and up to 18 ppm for A4-sized documents.

3. Print Resolution: It delivers high-quality printouts with a maximum resolution of 600 x 600 dpi (dots per inch) for black and white documents.

4. Paper Handling: The device is equipped with a 150-sheet input tray and a 100-sheet output tray, allowing for convenient handling of different types and sizes of paper, including plain, recycled, and envelope.

5. Connectivity: It supports a USB 2.0 connection, enabling easy and reliable connectivity with your computer or laptop for both data transfer and printing tasks.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is the printer not responding when I try to print?
A1: Ensure that the printer is powered on and properly connected to the computer via the USB cable. Check if the correct printer driver is installed and try restarting both the printer and the computer.

Q2: My printed documents are coming out with streaks or lines. What could be the issue?
A2: This issue might be due to a clogged printhead or low ink levels. Try cleaning the printhead using the printer's built-in cleaning function. If the problem persists, replace the ink cartridge with a new one.

Q3: The printer is displaying a "paper jam" error message. What should I do?
A3: Start by opening the printer's access door and carefully removing any jammed paper. Make sure to follow the specific instructions provided in the user manual. Once the paper jam is cleared, close the access door and try printing again.
Nickie

Re: Re: Hp Printer Driver P1106

Post by Nickie »

Thanks for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP Printer P1106, I appreciate it!