Hp Envy Drivers

Waldo94

Hp Envy Drivers

Post by Waldo94 »

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased an HP Envy laptop and I'm having trouble finding the drivers for it. I've searched extensively on the HP website as well as on various driver update websites, but I haven't had any luck finding the specific driver I need.

Specifically, I'm looking for the driver for the display adapter. I've tried searching for it using the model number of my laptop, but still no success.

Could someone please provide me with a direct link to the driver I need? Or if you have any suggestions on where else I could look, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Envy Drivers

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp envy driver for Windows.

File name: hp-envy.exe
Version: 5.119
File size: 41974 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Symantec v. 1.86

Hp Envy Drivers

(click above to download)

Device: HP Envy Printer

Specifications:
- Type: All-in-One Printer
- Print Technology: Inkjet
- Print Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (black), up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (color)
- Print Speed: Up to 15 ppm (black), up to 10 ppm (color)
- Scan Technology: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Copy Speed: Up to 14 cpm (black), up to 8 cpm (color)
- Fax Speed: 33.6 kbps
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n), Ethernet
- Paper Tray Capacity: Up to 125 sheets

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my HP Envy printer not printing properly?
A: There could be multiple reasons for this issue. Firstly, ensure that the printer has sufficient ink and the cartridges are not empty. Additionally, check if the paper is loaded correctly in the tray and there is no paper jam. Lastly, verify that the printer drivers are up to date and properly installed on your computer.

2. Q: How do I fix paper jams in my HP Envy printer?
A: Paper jams can be resolved by following these steps:
1. Turn off the printer and disconnect the power cord.
2. Open the input tray and remove any loose or jammed paper.
3. Gently remove any paper stuck in the output tray or other parts of the printer.
4. Verify if any torn pieces of paper are stuck inside the printer and remove them carefully.
5. Close the input tray and reconnect the power cord. Turn on the printer and try printing again.

3. Q: Why is my HP Envy printer not connecting to Wi-Fi?
A: If your printer is not connecting to Wi-Fi, check the following:
1. Ensure that your printer and Wi-Fi router are within range and there are no obstructions affecting the signal.
2. Verify if the Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and password are entered correctly during the printer setup.
3. Restart your printer and Wi-Fi router to refresh the network connections.
4. If the issue persists, try resetting the printer's network settings and reconfigure the Wi-Fi connection.

Note: Specifications and troubleshooting steps may vary depending on the specific model
Waldo94

Re: Re: Hp Envy Drivers

Post by Waldo94 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for my HP Envy! I really appreciate your help.