Hp Driver Officejet Pro 7740

Gerry1989

Post by Gerry1989 »

I recently purchased an HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer, but I am having trouble finding the driver for it. I have searched extensively on the HP website, but to no avail. I also tried checking on various driver download websites, but still no luck. Can anyone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver for the HP Officejet Pro 7740? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Driver Officejet Pro 7740

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp officejet pro 7740 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-officejet-pro-7740.exe
Version: 1.716
File size: 20.51 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: AVG 4.98

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Brand: HP
- Model: Officejet Pro 7740
- Function: All-in-one Inkjet Printer (Print, Copy, Scan, Fax)
- Technology: Inkjet
- Print Speed: Up to 22ppm (black), up to 18ppm (color)
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi (color), up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi (black)
- Paper Size: A4, A3, A5, B4, B5, B6, C6, DL
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Mobile Printing
- Display: 2.65" (6.75 cm) Color Touchscreen

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my printed document encountering streaks or lines?
A: Streaks or lines may appear due to clogged print heads or low ink levels. Try cleaning the print heads through the printer's software or replace the ink cartridges if necessary.

2. Q: How do I fix paper jams in my Officejet Pro 7740?
A: If there is a paper jam, follow these steps: 1) Turn off the printer and disconnect the power cord. 2) Open the print carriage access door and remove any visible paper jams. 3) Close the carriage access door and reconnect the power cord. 4) Turn on the printer and check if the issue is resolved.

3. Q: Why is my scanner not working?
A: If the scanner is not working, ensure that the printer drivers and software are up to date. Also, check the scanner glass for any dirt or debris that may obstruct the scanning process. Restart the printer and your computer, then try scanning again. If the issue persists, contact HP customer support for further assistance.
Gerry1989

Re: Re: Hp Driver Officejet Pro 7740

Post by Gerry1989 »

I really appreciate the link you provided for the working Windows driver for the HP Officejet Pro 7740, it was exactly what I needed and saved me a lot of time and frustration.