Hp Driver E55040

Libby92

Hp Driver E55040

Post by Libby92 »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and now I'm facing issues with my HP E55040 printer driver. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find a valid link on the official HP website or even on other driver download websites. I even tried searching through various forums and discussions, but no luck so far. Can anyone provide me with a reliable link to download the driver for my HP E55040 printer that is compatible with Windows 10? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Driver E55040

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp e55040 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-e55040.exe
Version: 9.400
File size: 13.72 MB
Upload source: peer 2 peer
Antivirus software passed: Norton v 5.55

Hp Driver E55040

(click above to download)

The HP Driver E55040 is a multifunctional device that offers a range of features to enhance productivity and efficiency in various work environments.

Specifications:
- Print Technology: Laser
- Print Speed: Up to 40 pages per minute
- First Page Out Time: As fast as 6.9 seconds
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 150,000 pages
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: 2,000 to 7,500 pages
- Print Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF (Automatic Document Feeder)
- Scan File Format: PDF, JPG, TIFF, MTIFF, XPS, PDF/A
- Scan Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 dpi
- Copy Speed: Up to 40 cpm (copies per minute)
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Fax Transmission Speed: Up to 33.6 kbps

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1. My HP Driver E55040 is not printing any documents. What could be the issue?
A1. If your device is not printing, check the following: ensure the printer is powered on, check for any error messages on the display panel, make sure the paper tray has sufficient paper, and verify that the printer is connected properly to the computer or network.

Q2. The scans from my HP Driver E55040 are coming out distorted. How can I fix this problem?
A2. If your scans appear distorted, try the following troubleshooting steps: clean the scanner glass and the ADF's rollers, ensure that the original document is placed correctly and without any folds or creases, check the scan settings and adjust them if necessary, and resetting the device to factory defaults may also help resolve the issue.

Q3. I'm experiencing frequent paper jams with my HP Driver E55040. What should I do?
A3. Dealing with paper jams can be frustrating, but here are some steps to troubleshoot the issue: remove any stuck paper from the input and output trays, verify that the paper used meets the recommended specifications for your device, ensure that the paper is loaded correctly and not exceeding the maximum capacity of the tray, check if any foreign objects are obstructing the paper path, and perform a firmware update for the printer, as it may include fixes for paper jam issues.
Libby92

Re: Re: Hp Driver E55040

Post by Libby92 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link, it worked perfectly and now my HP E55040 printer is up and running smoothly on Windows.