Epson Universal Scanner Driver Windows 10

Tessie

Post by Tessie »

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I'm having trouble finding the Epson Universal Scanner driver for this operating system. I've already tried searching on the official Epson website, but I couldn't locate a driver specifically for Windows 10. I checked their support section and downloaded the drivers listed for other Windows versions, but unfortunately, they didn't work. I also tried searching on various driver update websites, but none of them had the Windows 10 version either. Could someone please provide me with a working link to download the Epson Universal Scanner driver compatible with Windows 10? Your help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Universal Scanner Driver Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson universal scanner windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-universal-scanner-win10.exe
Version: 2.347
File size: 31321 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky version 2.51

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Brand: Epson
- Model: Universal Scanner Driver
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Purpose: Scanning documents and images
- Supported File Formats: JPEG, PDF, TIFF, BMP
- Maximum Resolution: 2400 DPI
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, macOS, Linux
- Scan Speed: Up to 35 pages per minute (ppm)
- Document Feeder Capacity: 50 sheets
- Maximum Scan Size: 8.5" x 14" (Legal)
- Dimensions: 11.9" x 6.8" x 6.7"
- Weight: 8.2 lbs

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: What should I do if my scanner is not being recognized by my Windows 10 computer?
A1: Firstly, ensure that the scanner is properly connected to the computer's USB port. If the issue persists, try reinstalling the Epson Universal Scanner Driver software and make sure it is compatible with your Windows 10 operating system. Additionally, check if there are any driver updates available from the Epson website.

Q2: Why am I unable to scan multiple pages using the document feeder?
A2: When facing issues with the document feeder, make sure the sheets are properly aligned and not folded or damaged. Clean the rollers and ensure they are not causing any feeding problems. Also, check the settings in the scanner software to ensure that it is configured to scan multiple pages through the document feeder.

Q3: My scanned documents appear distorted or blurry, what could be the reason?
A3: Blurred or distorted scans may indicate a dirty scanner glass. Turn off the scanner and clean the glass using a lint-free cloth and a mild glass cleaner. Additionally, ensure that the documents or images are placed properly on the glass without any wrinkles or creases. Adjusting the scanner settings for resolution and image enhancement can also help improve the scan quality.
Tessie

Re: Re: Epson Universal Scanner Driver Windows 10

Post by Tessie »

I appreciate the quick response and the link to the driver, I will definitely give it a try and see if it resolves the compatibility issue with my Epson scanner on Windows 10.