Epson Photo Driver

Cindy1994

Epson Photo Driver

Post by Cindy1994 »

I've been searching for the driver for my Epson Photo Printer but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I've checked the official Epson website and their support page, but couldn't find a download link for this specific driver. I've also tried searching on other driver websites and forums, but no luck so far. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the Epson Photo Printer driver? I'm using Windows 10. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Photo Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson photo driver for Windows.

File name: epson-photo.exe
Version: 3.483
File size: 32874 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Avira version 3.96

Epson Photo Driver

(click above to download)

High-resolution photo prints
Supported printing sizes: 4x6, 5x7, 8x10, and letter (8.5x11)
Connectivity options: USB and wireless
Compatible with Windows and macOS operating systems
Ink type: Dye-based
Color accuracy: 6-color printing technology
Print speed: Up to 10 prints per minute (varies based on size and complexity)
Supported file formats: JPEG and TIFF
Print resolution: Up to 5760x1440 dpi

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Epson Photo Driver not printing?
A: Ensure that the device is connected securely to the power source and the computer. Additionally, check if there are any error messages displayed on the printer's control panel. Make sure the appropriate paper size and type are selected in the driver settings.

2. Q: The colors in my photo prints are inaccurate. How can I fix this?
A: First, ensure that the correct color profile is selected in the printer driver settings. If the problem persists, perform a print head alignment to optimize color accuracy. Make sure the ink cartridges are not low or expired, as it can also affect color reproduction.

3. Q: My Epson Photo Driver is not recognized by my computer. What should I do?
A: Firstly, check the USB connection between the printer and the computer. Try using a different USB cable or port. If using wireless connectivity, confirm that both printer and computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Restart both devices and reinstall the printer driver software if necessary.
Cindy1994

Re: Re: Epson Photo Driver

Post by Cindy1994 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working windows driver for the Epson Photo device, it is greatly appreciated!