Epson Gt-1500 Driver Download

Tessa1993

Post by Tessa1993 »

I recently purchased an Epson GT-1500 scanner, but unfortunately, I am unable to find a reliable source to download the driver. I have searched extensively on the Epson official website, but the available drivers do not seem to be compatible with my operating system (Windows 10). I have also tried various third-party driver download websites, but they either redirect me to unrelated software or require me to pay for the download. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the correct driver for the Epson GT-1500 scanner that is compatible with Windows 10? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Gt-1500 Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson gt-1500 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-gt-1500.exe
Version: 8.290
File size: 11780 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Panda v 1.69

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

Model: Epson GT-1500
Type: Flatbed scanner
Connectivity: USB 2.0
Scanning Method: Single-pass color
Scanning Sensor: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Maximum Optical Resolution: 1200 dpi
Color Depth: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external
Scan Speed: Up to 20 pages per minute (ppm) in monochrome and color (letter size, 200 dpi)
Automatic Document Feeder: Yes (Capacity: 40 sheets)
Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, B5, A5, A6, Executive, Postcard
Power Consumption: Approx. 12 watts (operational), Approx. 5.5 watts (standby)
Operating Systems: Windows and Mac OS compatible

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Epson GT-1500 not scanning properly?
A: Make sure the scanner is connected to the computer properly and that you have installed the correct driver. Check if the scanning glass and ADF feeder are clean and free of any debris. Restart the scanner and computer if necessary.

2. Q: Why is my scanned document coming out distorted or skewed?
A: Ensure that the document placement is aligned properly on the scanner's glass or ADF. If using the ADF, make sure the paper guides are adjusted correctly. Calibrate the scanner using the provided software, and check if any software settings are causing the distortion.

3. Q: My Epson GT-1500 is not recognized by my computer. What can I do?
A: Verify that the USB cable is securely connected to both the scanner and the computer. Try using a different USB port and check if the scanner is recognized. Ensure that the scanner driver is properly installed and up-to-date. Restart both the scanner and the computer, if necessary, to resolve any temporary communication issues.
Tessa1993

Re: Re: Epson Gt-1500 Driver Download

Post by Tessa1993 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the driver, it worked perfectly and I was able to successfully download it for my Epson GT-1500.