Epson Cx3650 Drivers Windows 10

Allie92

Post by Allie92 »

Hi everyone, I'm having trouble finding the driver for my Epson CX3650 printer that is compatible with Windows 10. I've scoured the official Epson website, but unfortunately, they only provide drivers for Windows XP and Vista. I've also checked various driver download websites, but they either don't have the specific driver I need or they seem a bit sketchy. Can someone please share a reliable source or a direct download link for the Epson CX3650 driver for Windows 10? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Cx3650 Drivers Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson cx3650 windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-cx3650-win10.exe
Version: 6.336
File size: 22068 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v. 4.97

(click above to download)

The Epson CX3650 is a multifunction inkjet printer designed for home and small office use. It offers printing, scanning, and copying functionalities, providing convenience and versatility in one device. The printer is compatible with Windows 10 operating system, allowing seamless integration and driver installation.

Specifications of the Epson CX3650 printer:
- Print Technology: Inkjet
- Print Speed: Up to 15 pages per minute (black and white), Up to 12 pages per minute (color)
- Maximum Print Resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Media Types: Plain paper, envelopes, photo paper, glossy paper
- Media Sizes: A4, letter, Legal, B5, A6, DL envelope, 4x6", 5x7"
- Scanner Type: Flatbed color scanner
- Optical Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Copier Speed: Up to 15 copies per minute (black and white), Up to 14 copies per minute (color)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Epson CX3650 printer not printing?
A: Ensure that the printer is turned on and properly connected to the computer via the USB cable. Check if the printer has any error messages or low ink levels. Try restarting both the printer and the computer. If the issue persists, reinstall the printer driver or contact Epson support for further assistance.

2. Q: Why are my scanned documents appearing blurry or pixelated?
A: Make sure that the original document is placed correctly on the scanner glass and free of dirt or smudges. Check the scanner settings and ensure that the scanning resolution is set to a suitable level (e.g., 300 dpi). If the issue persists, try cleaning the scanner glass and reinstalling the scanner driver.

3. Q: How do I resolve paper jams in my Epson CX3650 printer?
A: First, turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source. Gently remove any jammed paper, taking care not to tear it. Check for any obstructions or torn pieces of paper in the printer mechanism and remove them. Ensure that the paper is loaded properly in the input tray and not exceeding the maximum paper capacity. Once done, plug in the printer and turn it on again.
Allie92

Re: Re: Epson Cx3650 Drivers Windows 10

Post by Allie92 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson CX3650! I've been searching for this for a while and really appreciate your help.