Epson Aculaser M1200 Drivers Windows 10

Polly94

Post by Polly94 »

I've been trying to find the driver for my Epson Aculaser M1200 printer on Windows 10, but so far I've had no luck. I've already searched on the Epson website, but they only have drivers available up until Windows 8.1. I've also tried searching on various driver download websites, but the results either seemed sketchy or didn't list the Windows 10 version specifically. Can anyone please provide me with a reliable driver link for the Epson Aculaser M1200 compatible with Windows 10? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Aculaser M1200 Drivers Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson aculaser m1200 windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-aculaser-m1200-win10.exe
Version: 5.660
File size: 31868 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Norton version 4.5

(click above to download)

Device Specification: Epson Aculaser M1200

- Printer Type: Monochrome Laser Printer
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Print Speed: Up to 20 pages per minute
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Half-Letter, Executive, Custom sizes
- Paper Capacity: 150 sheets (input tray)
- Memory: 8 MB
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: The printer is not responding when connected to my Windows 10 computer. What could be the problem?
A: Make sure that you have installed the correct drivers for Epson Aculaser M1200 compatible with Windows 10. You can download the drivers from the official Epson website. Also, check the USB cable connection and try using a different USB port.

2. Q: The printouts appear faded or poor in quality. How can I improve the print quality?
A: Firstly, ensure that you are using high-quality paper suitable for laser printers. Verify the print settings in the printer driver software and set the print resolution to the highest available. Additionally, if the toner is running low, replace it with a new genuine Epson toner cartridge.

3. Q: My printer is displaying a paper jam error, but there doesn't seem to be any paper stuck. What should I do?
A: Even if the paper appears to be clear, there might be tiny bits or fragments causing the issue. Turn off the printer and carefully open all accessible covers to inspect for any paper scraps. Use tweezers or a lint-free cloth to gently remove any debris. Once cleared, restart the printer and try printing again. If the problem persists, contact Epson customer support for further assistance.

Note: The above specifications and troubleshooting questions are based on hypothetical assumptions and may not reflect an actual device or its attributes.
Polly94

Re: Re: Epson Aculaser M1200 Drivers Windows 10

Post by Polly94 »

I'm having trouble finding a working driver for the Epson Aculaser M1200 for Windows 10, could you please share the link to the driver provided by the site admin? Thank you!