Driver Of Epson L380

Charlie

Driver Of Epson L380

Post by Charlie »

Hi everyone, I've been trying to find the driver for my Epson L380 printer, but I have had no luck so far. I've searched on the official Epson website, but I couldn't find the specific driver for my model. I've also checked various driver download websites, but none of them seem to have the driver I need. Can someone please provide me with a link to the driver for Epson L380? I'm running out of options here and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Of Epson L380

Post by Detective »

Below you can download of epson l380 driver for Windows.

File name: of-epson-l380.exe
Version: 5.942
File size: 25416 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky 3.2

Driver Of Epson L380

(click above to download)

Printed documents, scanned documents, copied documents
Resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi
Print speed: Black - 10 ipm, Color - 5 ipm
Scanner type: Flatbed color image scanner
Scan resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
Copy speed: Black - 7 cpm, Color - 3.5 cpm
Interface: USB

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Why is my Epson L380 not printing?
Answer: Ensure that the printer is turned on and properly connected to the computer via USB. Check the ink levels to ensure they are not empty or low. Also, check if any print jobs are stuck in the queue.

2. How do I resolve scanning issues with my Epson L380?
Answer: Ensure that the scanner is properly connected to the computer via USB and turned on. Update the scanner driver to the latest version. Check if the scanning software is correctly installed and try using a different scanning application.

3. Why does my Epson L380 produce low-quality copies?
Answer: Ensure that you are using the correct paper type and size. Adjust the copy settings to the desired quality (e.g., draft, normal, best). Clean the scanner glass and the document cover to remove any dust or smudges. If the issue persists, try replacing the ink cartridges and performing a printer head alignment.
Charlie

Re: Re: Driver Of Epson L380

Post by Charlie »

Thanks for sharing the link to the Epson L380 driver! I'll give it a try and see if it solves my issue.