Driver Hp Quick Launch Buttons

Becca1985

Post by Becca1985 »

I've been searching for the driver for HP Quick Launch Buttons but I'm unable to find it. I've checked the official HP website, various driver download websites, and even tried searching using different keywords, but still no luck. I recently reinstalled my operating system and now some of the buttons on my laptop, such as volume control and screen brightness, aren't functioning properly. Could someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the driver for HP Quick Launch Buttons? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Hp Quick Launch Buttons

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp quick launch buttons driver for Windows.

File name: hp-quick-launch-buttons.exe
Version: 4.858
File size: 23863 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: McAfee version 1.72

(click above to download)

- The device is a driver specifically designed for the HP Quick Launch Buttons on HP laptops.
- It is responsible for controlling and managing the functionality of the Quick Launch Buttons.
- The driver allows users to customize the behavior of these buttons and assign various tasks or functions to them.
- It enables quick access to specific applications, system features, and shortcuts directly from the laptop's keyboard.
- The driver supports various operating systems, including Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: What should I do if the Quick Launch Buttons on my HP laptop are not responding?
A1: First, try restarting your laptop and checking if the issue persists. If it does, ensure that the HP Quick Launch Buttons driver is properly installed. You can do this by going to the "Device Manager" in the Control Panel, finding the Quick Launch Buttons entry, and checking if it is enabled and functioning correctly. If needed, reinstall the driver from the official HP website.

Q2: Why aren't the customized functions working on my HP Quick Launch Buttons?
A2: If the customized functions assigned to the Quick Launch Buttons are not working, make sure that the corresponding applications or system features are installed and functioning correctly on your laptop. Verify that the buttons are still programmed correctly by accessing the Quick Launch Buttons settings through the Control Panel or HP application. If needed, reassign the functions to the buttons and restart the laptop.

Q3: Is it possible to disable or adjust the sensitivity of the HP Quick Launch Buttons?
A3: Yes, it is possible to customize the sensitivity of the HP Quick Launch Buttons. The driver provides options to control the sensitivity and responsiveness of the buttons. You can modify these settings through the Quick Launch Buttons settings in the Control Panel or via the HP application. Adjusting the sensitivity can help prevent accidental button presses and improve user experience.
Becca1985

Re: Re: Driver Hp Quick Launch Buttons

Post by Becca1985 »

Thank you for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP Quick Launch Buttons; it installed flawlessly on my device!