Driver Epson C1700 Download

Belle93

Post by Belle93 »

Hi everyone, I'm having trouble finding the driver for my Epson C1700 printer and was wondering if someone could provide me with a direct download link. I've searched extensively on Epson's official website, but unfortunately, I couldn't locate the specific driver for my printer model. I've also checked other driver websites and forums, but none of them seem to have what I'm looking for. Can anyone point me in the right direction or share a reliable source for downloading the Epson C1700 driver? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Epson C1700 Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson c1700 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-c1700.exe
Version: 5.670
File size: 15.51 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: AVG 3.36

(click above to download)

Device Specifications:
- Model: Epson C1700
- Type: Color Laser Printer
- Print Technology: Laser
- Printer Speed: Up to 12 pages per minute (black and white and color)
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Input Tray Capacity: 150 sheets
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 sheets
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, B6, Legal, Letter, Executive, Envelopes (Com10, DL, C6), Postcard
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP or later, macOS 10.5.8 or later

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Epson C1700 not printing any documents?
A: There could be multiple reasons for this issue. First, ensure that the printer is properly connected to the power source and the USB cable is securely inserted into the computer. Verify if the printer is receiving enough paper and no error lights are blinking. Additionally, check if the printer drivers are installed correctly and up to date.

2. Q: The printed documents from my Epson C1700 have poor print quality. What can I do to improve it?
A: To enhance print quality, start by cleaning the printer's print heads using the software utility provided by Epson. It is also advisable to replace any low or empty toner cartridges. Ensure that the paper being used is compatible with the printer specifications and not damaged or wrinkled. Adjusting the print settings from the computer to higher quality settings can also help improve the output.

3. Q: My Epson C1700 is displaying a paper jam error. How can I resolve this issue?
A: When encountering a paper jam error, follow these steps to troubleshoot:
- Turn off the printer and unplug the power cord.
- Open the printer cover and carefully remove any jammed paper, avoiding tearing it.
- Check for any paper remnants or foreign objects within the printer and remove them.
- Close the printer cover securely.
- Plug in the power cord and turn on the printer.
- Try printing a test page to ensure the issue has been resolved.
Belle93

Re: Re: Driver Epson C1700 Download

Post by Belle93 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson C1700. I really appreciate it!