Canon Vixia Software

Willie

Canon Vixia Software

Post by Willie »

Hi there,

I've been searching high and low for the driver link for the Canon Vixia software, but unfortunately, I haven't been able to find it anywhere. I've checked on the Canon website, as well as other driver database websites, but no luck so far. Can anyone provide me with the direct link to download the driver? It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Vixia Software

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon vixia software driver for Windows.

File name: canon-vixia-software.exe
Version: 5.631
File size: 31138 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Norton version 4.73

Canon Vixia Software

(click above to download)

Full HD video and audio recordings
Video resolution: 1920x1080 pixels
Built-in microphone and speaker
3.0-inch touchscreen LCD display
Image stabilization for steady footage
20x optical zoom and 400x digital zoom
SD card slot for storage
USB and HDMI ports for connectivity
Compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems
Weight: approximately 10 ounces
Dimensions: 2.3 x 4.6 x 2.1 inches

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is my Canon Vixia not turning on?
Answer: Firstly, ensure that the battery is properly inserted and charged. If the battery is fine, try a different power outlet or charging cable. If the issue persists, remove the battery and memory card, wait for a minute, and then reinsert them. If none of these steps work, contact customer support for further assistance.

2. Question: How can I improve the image stability of my Canon Vixia recordings?
Answer: To enhance the stability of your videos, enable the image stabilization feature in the camera settings. Ensure that you hold the camera steady while recording and avoid sudden movements. If you still experience shaky footage, consider using a tripod or monopod for added stability.

3. Question: My Canon Vixia is not recognized by my computer. What should I do?
Answer: First, ensure that the USB cable is securely connected to both the camera and the computer. If it's connected properly, try using a different USB port on your computer. Ensure that the camera is turned on and in the correct mode (usually playback or transfer). If the problem persists, try using a different USB cable. If none of these steps work, there might be an issue with the camera's drivers. Visit Canon's official website to download and install the necessary drivers for your operating system.
Willie

Re: Re: Canon Vixia Software

Post by Willie »

Thank you for sharing the link to download the working Windows driver for the Canon Vixia. I appreciate your help!